support from Ausies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
A message to the U.S.
We in Australia are grieving with you. At a local town, near where I live, there is already a memorial with the US flag surrounded by flowers, mine included. I cannot find the words to say much more - the horror of it all is incomprehensilbe, but we feel your pain and hold you close in our hearts.

Pamela

thank you, that is more along the lines of what Americans need to hear in these times, not biting criticism that has become commonplace in this forum

thank you, I know I sincerely appreciate your support

God Bles you Pamela,
God Bless Australia

Ive done so elsewhere but I do again here.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you America.

hi Timmy
smile.gif

Wanderer and others who feel that America is being criticized: Please know that there is almost nothing but support coming from all over the world, even from countries you wouldn't expect it from.

Yesterday, all of Europe and many other countries came to a standstill as people remembered the lost lives in silence. It was very moving.

Please also see the criticism that has been made in context - a lot of it came when asked questions about why this terrible tragedy happened. You may not have asked this question personally, but some people did, and people answered to the best of their knowledge.

We are all with you - and we have lost countrymen and women too. We do understand!

thank you Pamela, and all of you, from me, from our country

coming here and seeing that made me feel a bit better because this board specifically has been depressing

God bless you all

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Back
Top Bottom