Superbowl Watchers - Let me know when U2 comes on, please???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
I don't want to watch the whole pregame show but I do want to see if they show U2 for a second...why god why???
frown.gif

------------------
[image]http://www.u2takemehigher.com/Group/elevate/SunTimesUK_flag.jpg[/image]

I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet. - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

well, screw that idea, lol. wonder why it didn't work..

------------------
I think that Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet. - Bono, 1981

u2er@u2email.com

well in the 1st couple of posts U2er were you trying to put the image into your sig?
cause as i found out, much to the amusement of sicy, ya can't do that.

Originally posted by kobayashi:
well in the 1st couple of posts U2er were you trying to put the image into your sig?
cause as i found out, much to the amusement of sicy, ya can't do that.

Initially you cannot post a picture in your signature file here. However, there is an "ancient Chinese secret" that will allow you to put said picture in your signature.

Observe:

------------------
dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 02-03-2002).]

Originally posted by doctorwho:

Initially you cannot post a picture in your signature file here. However, there is an "ancient Chinese secret" that will allow you to put said picture in your signature.

Observe:

cool. where do i sign up?

------------------
i am ready to communicate with you

Ooooh! Well doctorwho, you should share the "ancient chinese secret" with us in honor of the Chinese New Year. The water horses want to know.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

Originally posted by Calluna:

Ooooh! Well doctorwho, you should share the "ancient chinese secret" with us in honor of the Chinese New Year. The water horses want to know.

Just add in your own --------------

-Lou

i think dr. who doesn't really have a signature.
-----------------------
bananas are cool
25721357rAFhbCIxLM_fs.jpg

i blew this thread wide open. someone pull me aside and explain to me how to make the pictures smaller, please!

------------------

Originally posted by kobayashi:
i blew this thread wide open. someone pull me aside and explain to me how to make the pictures smaller, please!

Where is sicy when we need her???

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
kob, youre using webshots
webshots now suck

ahhh, so the young kobayashi still has some to learn. his courage outpaces his intelligence...

what should i be using?

------------------

dotphoto was working but it seems to suck now too
its a conspiracy
they dont want us to post pics.
i really dont know anymore. seems u need to have your own website that isnt a free one.

More importantly. Barry Manilow is singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm.....no offense but this barry manilow thing is laaaaaame.

------------------

By the way I cant believe no one has talked aobut this but I have been arguing with my friend about U2 singing. He insists that all superbowl performers lip sync, no matter what. Of course I argued that U2 is not any old performer and they would NEVER lip sinc. I have a fake $1000 bet going here. I know I have already won. Plus.. can you imagine Bono lip syncing?? The way he changes and makes up lyrics? HA! Never.

U2 =
cool.gif

2 minutes

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

theres about 41 seconds left in the second quarter but it just takes forever.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I'm not really a fan of football so I would appreciate if you boys would post here when U2 comes on so I don't have to pay attention to the game. Don't hate me for not liking football though, ok?

------------------

Back
Top Bottom