Super Bowl XXXVI Tale-Gating for Interference!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by zonelistener:
The Packers will be at your party, right!? Cos' WE know they won't be playing in Superdome that day......

Who's we? You and your dog?

------------------
"YOU CAN'T HURT ME! NOT WITH MY CHEESE HELMET!"

Originally posted by mikal:

And anyone else smart enough to realize that the Rams and 49ers are both infinitely better than the Packers! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
And anyone else smart enough to realize that the Rams and 49ers are both infinitely better than the Packers! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Really though, the only team capable of beating the Rams is the Packers. Although I will admit the Rams are a better team(right now).

------------------

"We" as in a collective group of people who know better than to wear a yellow foam thing on our heads that will make us dilusional about a certain Wisconsin athletic team. Which, by the way,(the team) is headed for a two-game losing streak!

And, I don't have a dog (looking for a duck though!)

"We" as in a collective group of people who know better than to wear a yellow foam thing on our heads that will make us dilusional about a certain Wisconsin athletic team. Which, by the way,(the team) is headed for a two-game losing streak!

And, I don't have a dog (looking for a duck though!)

a duck? HAHAHA!

I just love the stereotypes of Packer fans. I've never worn cheese on my head. And if the Packers win this week, they'll have a two-game win streak! So there! HAHA!

------------------

I would never bet against Brett Favre.

------------------

you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

Mikal's house rocks! Plus it's closer than New Orleans for me...I'm there!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

i'll bring my black and gold "Terrible Towel" because my hometown boys, the Pittsburgh Steelers, are going to the Superbowl.

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

Last time the Packers were in the Super Bowl (unfortunately, the time they lost) my dad went to the Super Bowl with his buddies and they had great seats at the 50 yard line. If the Packers get to the Super Bowl again, it's entirely possible my dad will go again. So! I'll just have to beg him to get me a ticket, and I'm there! It's all very simple, really. Nothing could go wrong with my plan. NOTHING!

------------------
"The minute anybody starts telling you what God thinks, or exactly why he does such and such, beware. People should never try to make God in man's image, and that's what they're constantly doing." - Madeleine L'Engle, 1963

"Some of my best friends are women. Some of my best friends dress up as women too." - Bono, Hot Press interview

"don't give up, you've got the music in you..."

Strangely enough, I was just tossing around the idea of taking a quick trip down to Louisiana to see my mom's side of the family. If it worked out to be affordable...perhaps I could combine the two. hmmm. Would have to get a ride from the airport to the party and then from the party to Baton Rouge, but hmmm.

-sula

Alright, I'm not sure if someone has brought up this idea yet or not... but anyway...

Now, I don't have tickets, but this year the superbowl is in New Orleans at the superdome, which is like a mere 2 hours from me... and U2 will be playing at half-time... and what if they make an appearance outside the dome?? Well, I would like to be there, and so would you (right??)
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I think that it would be fun to have a Tale-Gating party... it would be fun just to gather up a bunch of southern interferencers to hang out, plus we would be supporting our favorite band (and whichever team you're pulling for, ofcourse)

And if you're not southern and still want to go, well then I won't stop ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I plan to be there! I brought this idea to U2Bama in chat and he said we should go for it!! Are you still up to it, Bama?

Who else would be interested in this?? We could set up a t.v. and watch the live broadcast or something
biggrin.gif

Is this a good idea or...?

*licks lips and groans before smiling wryly and then asks...

"can i have some?"

------------------
-death bear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

"can i have some?"

that is fecking HILARIOUS!

------------------

the best you can is good enough

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

"can i have some?"

ok I don't know if you're suggesting that I'm on drugs or what LOL--if so then no you can't have any... anyway, I'm serious here! This would be fun lol... whooo party at mikal's place! We can all finally put his high-tolerance to the test
biggrin.gif

i don't think larry will make it out-on account of the siam vid #2 he looks to be quite pumped about football.

------------------
you can stuff your sorries in a sack mister

a duck? HAHAHA!

I just love the stereotypes of Packer fans. I've never worn cheese on my head. And if the Packers win this week, they'll have a two-game win streak! So there! HAHA!

I was talking about the two-game losing streak coming up...Vikes and Giants!

Cheers!

I was talking about the two-game losing streak coming up...Vikes and Giants!

Won't happen.

------------------

Originally posted by DebbieSG:
I think it's a great idea, Bebe, and I'd be there if it wasn't 2,000 miles away.
Raiders and 49ers all the way.
Sorry Debbie,
49ers just don't have what it takes to get past the Rams. If the Raiders and 49ers play, all I'll watch is halftime. Those are my 2 least favorite teams.

49ers have the defense needed to beat a team like the Rams. The Niners have allowed a total of 6 points in the last three weeks. Bring 'em on.

The AFC is too wide open. Literally anyone could make it to the Super Bowl.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
49ers have the defense needed to beat a team like the Rams. The Niners have allowed a total of 6 points in the last three weeks. Bring 'em on.
The Rams have the number 1 defense and teh number 1 offense. When they don't make to many mistakes, they win. There's a reason the 49ers haven't beaten the Rams in the last 6 times...and that's because the Rams are a far better team.

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
Who else would be interested in this?? We could set up a t.v. and watch the live broadcast or something
biggrin.gif

Is this a good idea or...?

I'm up for it!

Austin all over again, shirley new orleans has a Fados
wink.gif

This time I could tell Larry to his face!

U2Oklahoma
l
a
t
e
xoxoxoxo
(z-edge)

Originally posted by z edge:

Austin all over again, shirley new orleans has a Fados
wink.gif

haha, well if not then I do know that they have a CC's Coffee House (where I work)... though there's nothing mind-altering about that
biggrin.gif

I'm glad to see some people are up for it! Will be fun to all meet up! Keep chiming in if you would like to join in on the fun... come on you know you wanna
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
haha, well if not then I do know that they have a CC's Coffee House (where I work)... though there's nothing mind-altering about that
biggrin.gif

I'm glad to see some people are up for it! Will be fun to all meet up! Keep chiming in if you would like to join in on the fun... come on you know you wanna
tongue.gif

i'm so there dude!
I mean bay-bay
or is it
beh-beh
bee-bee
confused.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom