Stuck In a moment you cant get out of clip.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zepher25

Acrobat
say, lets find out how many references we can pick out of the SIAMYCGOO video clip (grid iron version). i think it will really test our knowledge of the band. ill post a few and you guys can add to the list.
  • The Teams are the Flys and Lemons
  • The Lemons coach is named Dave Evans and has made some edgy play-Dave Evans is Edges Real Name
  • The Footballer is named Paul Hewson-Bono's real name

Isn't Paul McGuiness the coach of the Flys?
and won the triple PrideBowl or something?

also it's played at the Unforgettable Firedome

haven't seen that clip in forever.......

I think the old man at the end of the clip is supposed to be his father, I mean the guy who plays young Bono or what ever in the video is wearing the same clothes as the old man does, just a thought.

personally i think the video is a bit cheesy

if john madden is in your video you know that can't be a good sign

i was listeing to the commentary on 1990-2000 dvd and the dirctor of the other vid (godley) said they made 2 for marketing purposes which i take to mean that the rest of the world wouldent understand a grid iron video

i was listeing to the commentary on 1990-2000 dvd and the dirctor of the other vid (godley) said they made 2 for marketing purposes which i take to mean that the rest of the world wouldent understand a grid iron video.

the part i like most about this is seeing adam just not caring at all hes just reading the irish times, also larry being a hooligan is great and edge has such a comical look when he falls over with all the stuff hes got

Back
Top Bottom