Stuck In A Moment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
I was just listening to this song earlier, and I realized that I love it! All the pop elements of it aside, it is a well constructed song and takes me back to an awesome time of my life. I am sure much bashing will enter this thread, but does anyone out there actually like this song too?

I listen to it just to hear Edge's wonderful vocals at the end. It also has some very strong lyrics.

I love the song....it always makes me think of the concert I was at four years ago when a fan tossed an INXS shirt onstage during this and Bono took it and draped it lovingly across his micstand.

Great song.

Great song, ATYCLB gave us Stuck, Kite and Walk On. Three great tunes that i listen to everyday.

The song has a great melody which I love - the way each verse goes into the chorus :). My Dad, who has never been big on U2 is quite fond of the song too!

Possibly my favorite on the album. Beautiful melody and very strong lyrics.

great song but haven't heard the album version of it in like two years, unless by coincidence on the radio or something. The live version kills it, less poppy and pure soul. The edge singing at the end during the tour was amazing.

Shouldn't have been second single I don't reckon....

It's a pretty ok song, but not that good live i dont think.

Back
Top Bottom