Street mission

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The solo is pretty good, but the rest of the song is really well...amatuerish? And It definitely would'nt fit in with boy with it's sound and most of it's lyrics. I can't think of a song it superior than on Boy.

Bones58 said:
I can't think of a song it superior than on Boy.

I Will Follow (I'm with Axver on this song's painful overratedness)
Twilight
Stories For Boys
The Ocean

Street Mission should AT LEAST have been a b-side instead of that dreadful Twilight demo.

It wouldn't fit on Boy really but i think it's better than some other songs in it. They should have released an EP or something with Street Mission, 11 O' Clock Tick Tock, The Fool and the other songs they never used from their early beginning. It would be a good EP and if released today (maybe through U2.com) I think would be a real treat for the hardcore fans.

TheBrazilianFly said:
It wouldn't fit on Boy really but i think it's better than some other songs in it. They should have released an EP or something with Street Mission, 11 O' Clock Tick Tock, The Fool and the other songs they never used from their early beginning. It would be a good EP and if released today (maybe through U2.com) I think would be a real treat for the hardcore fans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Complete_U2#Early_Demos

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom