Stop Bitching......!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
everyone...everyone...EVERYONE!

Bono should grow back his mullet and dress like a circa-1970s undercover cop trying to look hip

yes, you heard me

i really couldnt agree more with this

Re: this argument gets funnier as the bitching intensifies

U2girl said:

People wanting to read something other than complaints in majority of threads on a fan site?

:faint: What a novel idea.

The main problem with Interference is that not enough people know how to make original, relevant, yet possitive threads anymore.

Roland of Gilead said:
First, U2 release a 5th (promo) single here in NA. I'm like "wha' the fa???" How dare they drag this album on! Then this week, they go and release a DVD of a Vertigo concert with the crappiest director of all time and geesh! Bono can't sing like he did in the 80's anymore, getting me all depressed. Now U2.com want more money (or less, its still more, I'm getting confused now) and want me to have a free (nothing is free) cheap cd/cd-rom full of more empty space then actual songs. And now tonight, U2 go on TV all over the place and play a song with the Edge singing like a baby all over it. What is this? U2 just dumped so much crap on us this past few days. Why the hell can't they spread it out a bit. Even better, why don't they just don't bother us with this anymore.

...excuse me, I must go now. The wife is yelling at me and the diaper on our youngest has not been changed since 8am (about the time I logged in here, 12 hours ago). I must come back soon, since I have no control in the "real" world.

all this bitchin' is hard work! :wink:

:lmao:

People bitching about U2: fine, whatever.

People bitching about Dr. Pepper: You die.

:wink:

People, people!

Bad news is always preffered reading over good news THAT'S why there's a lot of bitching and whining!

The thread's are more entertaining than "I love Larry's thumb" type threads.

Maybe there should be 2 separate forums?
The Adoring forum and the Bitching forum.

I'll tell you what!
The bitching forum will get more threads, more views and more posts!

Watch the news on tv tonight and the first 10 stories will all be bad news.

It's part of our culture.

Back
Top Bottom