Sting2 can you do me a favor ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the_rehearsal

The Fly
I was wondering, do you still have access to the Top 200 sales numbers and if so, when you get them for this week could you let me know the sales and ranking of "Sonoran Hope and Madness" by Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers ? It would be greatly appreciated.

aaron

Hello,

I'm sorry, but this album did not chart in the Billboard 200 this week.

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Originally posted by Popmartijn:
Hello,

I'm sorry, but this album did not chart in the Billboard 200 this week.

Marty

I didn't expect it to personally, but the fans at their website were wondering and since I have a great resource like you guys here, I figured I'd see what I could get. Do they report sales for albums not in the Top 200 ?

Thanks,
Aaron

Hello,

Originally posted by the_rehearsal:
I didn't expect it to personally, but the fans at their website were wondering and since I have a great resource like you guys here, I figured I'd see what I could get. Do they report sales for albums not in the Top 200 ?

Thanks,
Aaron

Yes, Soundscan does report (or at least monitor) sales for albums not in the Top 200. However, these are not published in the Top 200 list, and this list is posted on the Internet by some persons who get the SoundScan email. Should you want to look up sales info for other albums, then you have to be a subscribe to Soundscan. I posted the prices here a few weeks ago, but I cannot remember them anymore. I think it was about $7500 for 6 weeks (all access). Whatever it was, it was a lot of money.

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Rehearsal,
While Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers did not sale enough for the Billboard 200 chart and were probably not eligible for the Heatseaker chart, the new album did enter the Internet Album Sales chart at #3! On the Top Independent Albums chart, the new album comes in at #38!

Back
Top Bottom