Staring at the Sun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
typhoon said:
The Best Of mix sucks, the album mix doesn't.
right on.

does anyone else here get kinda annoyed at the fact taht the "windmill windmill" part in "feel good inc." by Gorillaz is TOTALLY ripping off staring at the sun?

Hell yes. It bugged me for so long when I was listening to Pop after Feel Good Inc. came out because I couldn't quite place why Staring at the Sun seemed so familiar all of a sudden.

Later I was driving my car with a friend and Staring at the Sun was playing, and she turned to me and said "hey this sounds like the Gorillaz!"

I haven't heard it but it can't be worse than the remix that is in the b-sides CD of the best of.

gimme more dignity or wtf that crap is named... :banghead: :yuck:

Aardvark747 said:

Daddy's gonna pay....is superb live imo. I enjoy it a lot more than the studio version.

I enjoy both the Live and Studio version of Daddy ... :up:

How 'bout Discotheque Live ... now, that beats the studio version every time ... :drool:

Aardvark747 said:
:madspit:

:wink:

Daddy's gonna pay....is superb live imo. I enjoy it a lot more than the studio version.

Yeah!! I simply hate the studio version, it's one of the 5 worse U2 songs in my list :p so annoying... :mad:

But the live perfomances are much better...ZOO TV sydney with macphisto and the money exploding... it's a great perfomance. :cool:

DADDY'S GONNA PAY...
BOOOOOMMM
:edge: sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday,...

:up:

MacPhistoPT said:
But the lives perfomances are much better...ZOO TV sydney with macphisto and the money exploding... it's a great perfomance.

:yes: The phonecall providing the link into Lemon is wonderful too. Lemon - another superb LIVE song. Tho in this case I have nothing against the studio version. Indeed - my 2nd fave u2 song....:dance:

Well, I think I still prefer the studio version of Lemon... the falsetto sounds a bit bad live IMO... but the phonecall and the macphisto performance make it pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom