St. Bono up to his old tricks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazyboy

War Child
There was a cool story in the paper here highlighting SuperniceguyBono

In the mirror on sunday, they told of a woman , Lizzie Finnegan who is 26 and waiting for her SIXTH liver transplant. Because she is so ill and waiting urgently for a donor she never got the opportunity to go on a honeymoon with her hubby. Bono heard of this and offered to put them up with VIP treatment in the honeymoon suite of the Clarence. And Bono may even carry their bags for them!:D She's very ill, and amazingly fought through 5 transplants and is still fighting, so a very special woman. And she sounds over the moon with Bono's offer from the interview in the Mirror, so fair play to Bono.

He also called for tea at the Archbishop of Dublin's house when he heard the guy was a big fan and that he was retiring this week, does he really want the whole world to love him or what??

:wink:

I read that story lazyboy...really touching. I try to imagine the moments of joy that Bono somehow is giving to that suffered woman. It?s a small and simple gesture but it appears to be so meaningful for that couple. Thumbs up for Bono.

Please send me the URL to this article from the Sunday Mirror so that I can post it as news.

As always, PLEASE SUBMIT articles like this to me immediately before or once you post them in EYKIW.

Thank you.

Yay for SuperNiceGuyBono!
icon14.gif
:bono:
icon14.gif

HelloAngel said:
Please send me the URL to this article from the Sunday Mirror so that I can post it as news.

As always, PLEASE SUBMIT articles like this to me immediately before or once you post them in EYKIW.

Thank you.

Umm, www.lazyboysbin.com? Sorry, sorry, bad joke! Really though HelloAngel, just read it in the paper, maybe Follower knows the URL. I dunno if they even have a site.

And I agree Dr. Teeth:lol: That sounds perfect!

Back
Top Bottom