Spiderman the Musical

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sue4u2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Since there seems to be a lull in news these days, thought I would post a little article I ran across today about Spider-Man the musical. Still no word when/where it will be, but it's something.. like it or not :wink:

EXCLUSIVE: Jim Sturgess Talks 'Spider-Man 4' and Spider-Man: The Musical

Posted Mar 26th 2008 1:02PM by Erik Davis

Now, remember back when we told you how Across the Universe director Julie Taymor was directing a Spider-Man: The Musical, with music and lyrics from U2's Bono and the Edge? Well, at the time, Taymor said she was interested in Sturgess playing Spider-Man, with Evan Rachel Wood playing Mary Jane. Not only is that true, but apparently Sturgess and Wood have already performed the roles. He says, "We actually have done a workshop for it, which is how this all kind of started. [Taymor] asked me and Evan to come down and do this workshop that she was doing, so it was a chance to work with Julie again and Evan again and, yeah, at that point I didn't know much more about it. We just did two weeks, and we kind of hung out with Bono and the Edge and sung songs about Spider-Man. As a young actor and musician, it was an incredible experience to be involved in that."

Full article here:
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/03/26/exclusive-jim-sturgess-talks-spider-man-4-and-spider-man-the/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom