Speculation about New Album Release Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the news hits, this forum is going to explode.
But IF it arrives when indicated by U2spain (probably a matter of hours from now) I think at that time most people in America will be in bed?

If they're going to make a globally-minded announcement, I'd bet on it being at lunchtime in Europe. People will be up in Europe (except students) and America will be having breakfast. Late night in Australia but who care about them :D.

When the news hits, this forum is going to explode.
But IF it arrives when indicated by U2spain (probably a matter of hours from now) I think at that time most people in America will be in bed?

Yeah, so maybe we won't get that many people on.

And the forum is going to explode :up: We'll have 300+ members viewing the one thread. :D

its all about the anticipation... I remember the frenzy last time, but there were nowhere near as many seagulls swarming for any stray piece of chip.

That's what happens when we were initially told we'd have the album by now, and we still haven't got ANY real details confirmed...

So you're expecting the anticipation to be bigger than when the details came out for HTDAAB, is that what you're saying? :wink:

If they're going to make a globally-minded announcement, I'd bet on it being at lunchtime in Europe. People will be up in Europe (except students) and America will be having breakfast. Late night in Australia but who care about them :D.

i believe scotland do everytime we play them in just about any international sport...

Yeah, so maybe we won't get that many people on.

And the forum is going to explode :up: We'll have 300+ members viewing the one thread. :D

So you're expecting the anticipation to be bigger than when the details came out for HTDAAB, is that what you're saying? :wink:

yep. and PS, its actually 5:30am in barcelona... id be monitoring the site from about 7 i think... could be as little as 2 hours, rather than 4-6

(so much for me not getting my hopes up!)

Hey people in Australia are quite important too :D Theres quite a bit of members from there. :wink:

yep. and PS, its actually 5:30am in barcelona... id be monitoring the site from about 7 i think... could be as little as 2 hours, rather than 4-6

The thing is, if you keep refreshing the site looking for a sudden announcement, it won't happen. As soon as you go away for an hour THAT'S when it will happen. Well, that usually happens to me, anyway!

So between the 2-6 hours bracket, that is quite close from now. If its 5:30 in Barcelona now then at 7:30 to 11:30 between there the details will arrive. :drool:

The thing is, if you keep refreshing the site looking for a sudden announcement, it won't happen. As soon as you go away for an hour THAT'S when it will happen. Well, that usually happens to me, anyway!

A watched website never boils...

I have no idea why I still like U2. I just do. Fuck me.

Time/date/place?

So between the 2-6 hours bracket, that is quite close from now. If its 5:30 in Barcelona now then at 7:30 to 11:30 between there the details will arrive. :drool:

they did say watch out 'overnight' so im hoping that means earlier...

Sorry - I just got home from work and there is no way in hell that I'm trawling through 18 pages to catch up. I left last night, with still no news from U2 or Universal, and Matt McGee's 24 hour comment pretty much left hanging as a pimp-out to his new forum ... are we still expecting news?

Sorry - I just got home from work and there is no way in hell that I'm trawling through 18 pages to catch up. I left last night, with still no news from U2 or Universal, and Matt McGee's 24 hour comment pretty much left hanging as a pimp-out to his new forum ... are we still expecting news?

yeah, well, U2spain.es still has the 17.12.08 banner on their home page with the line, we will tell you all about the new album. So, its now 6:15am in Spain.... The wait goes on

Interesting ... The wait for this album has hardened my inner cynic, so I think I may just take that with a small pinch of salt. But heres hoping!

in six months we will be seeing U2 somewhere. just think about that. it's not far away.

yeah, well, U2spain.es still has the 17.12.08 banner on their home page with the line, we will tell you all about the new album. So, its now 6:15am in Spain.... The wait goes on

Closer, a bit closer, we're one step closer :wink: So about 2 hours at least. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom