Speculation about New Album Release Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice. well done on 400 posts btw!

I did Social Science at Newcastle, now im working in Peter Garrett's office in Parliament House.

ANU is a great uni, and int. relations would be really good there. I also have friends that went to USyd, have had some good nights sleeping on his dorm room floor!

To keep this on topic... its nearly 9 in barca!

Working for the big PG!? Impressive! Do you ever see Penny Wong around? I love her. If she ran for PM I'd throw my support in with the Labs in an insant!

Well it's now midnight here in California, and we all know that midniiiiiiiiight is where the dayyyyyy begins.... COME ON U2MIRACLE.COM!!!

:hyper:

"Sigue en directo el programa 'The View'" is an...interesting title. :crack:

And we mocked Coldplay for Viva La Vida...

Working for the big PG!? Impressive! Do you ever see Penny Wong around? I love her. If she ran for PM I'd throw my support in with the Labs in an insant!

she is in the office directly below us. Met her a few times, used the treadmill next to her one night at the parliament house gym.

She is great. Always impresses me. Julia Gillard is the one I think is fantastic though. I'm coming form the perspective that people 'playing politics' no longer nnoys me, because it is just a universal phenomenon. JG is by far the best

so to get this straight... we are monitoring u2miracle, u2spain and u2.com (haha!)

maybe we could turn this into a kind of setlist party, where people post the song they are listening to, and then everyone else has to listen to it

so to get this straight... we are monitoring u2miracle, u2spain and u2.com (haha!)

maybe we could turn this into a kind of setlist party, where people post the song they are listening to, and then everyone else has to listen to it

I'm listening to the "blablabla song" from a band named Annoying Colleagues At Work. :down:

she is in the office directly below us. Met her a few times, used the treadmill next to her one night at the parliament house gym.

She is great. Always impresses me. Julia Gillard is the one I think is fantastic though. I'm coming form the perspective that people 'playing politics' no longer nnoys me, because it is just a universal phenomenon. JG is by far the best

Julia scares me a litte. And KRudds out of town far to often for me to be comfortable with her at second in command ...

enough Aussie politics. As we established in another thread, earlier today, no one cares about Australia.

come oonnnnnn barelona.

Most of the US is in bed, and Universal is primarily based in the US no? ... so I give it 6 hours?

It depends on who's releasing the news. If we're waiting on U2.com, then yes, to them, America and the UK are the only two hospitable areas on the planet. There be dragons everywhere else. If we're just waiting on U2spain, there's no reason for them to take another six hours.

And lets be realistic here, no one outside the UK and America matter anyway. We're only here to melodramatically illustrate the point when Wall Street tumbles.

On the bright side, you guys just know I have to make a cartoon about the delays, don't you? Yeah.

Just for the sake of pure joy and because it is a wednesdaymorning, I would like to quote the imcomperable Rachel D. "Can somebody please bann these threatderailers"?

:wink:

I:heart: you guys!
GIVE ME SOME NEWS NOW!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom