Speculation about New Album Release Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so in the next 14 hours, my UAI (the mark I need to get into Uni) comes out AND U2 potentially tells us the official details of the new album ... to quote Mrs Bennet "oh my poor nerves." ... I am trying so hard right now not to scratch out my own eyeballs ...

Okay, so in the next 14 hours, my UAI (the mark I need to get into Uni) comes out AND U2 potentially tells us the official details of the new album ... to quote Mrs Bennet "oh my poor nerves." ... I am trying so hard right now not to scratch out my own eyeballs ...

good luck luna!:wave:

Jane Austen shout out! :up:

(and we all feel your pain, we really do :hug: )

what are you looking at doing at uni, and which unis?

:cute: I guess they're just making sure that it's 12/17 everywhere when they update the site. How kind of them.

what are you looking at doing at uni, and which unis?

Ha. The enternal question! My top preference is at Sydney, but I wont get the marks. Its advanced arts. (you basically do your honours in 3 years) Then next is arts/law at ANU, and, failing that, international relations at ANU. But I'm taking the year off next year - so I got time to travel and do jack shit for a while! (and maybe catch a few U2 concerts? I hope!)

Ha. The enternal question! My top preference is at Sydney, but I wont get the marks. Its advanced arts. (you basically do your honours in 3 years) Then next is arts/law at ANU, and, failing that, international relations at ANU. But I'm taking the year off next year - so I got time to travel and do jack shit for a while! (and maybe catch a few U2 concerts? I hope!)

nice. well done on 400 posts btw!

I did Social Science at Newcastle, now im working in Peter Garrett's office in Parliament House.

ANU is a great uni, and int. relations would be really good there. I also have friends that went to USyd, have had some good nights sleeping on his dorm room floor!

To keep this on topic... its nearly 9 in barca!

Anyone here know any Spanish expletives?

You know, just in case I need to send out an email or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom