SOS! Bad U2 trade!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
ROFLMFAO! You go, Nica!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

That's great. What's funny is that I'm trying to do the same with my parents. It's slowly working and to think it was my father who played WOWY so many times when I was small and that's how I was first introduced to U2. I'm also doing the same with my brother. It's working cause he loves Stuck and Lemon.

My 9 year old daughter made a U2 cd for a friend and in exchange this little girl gave her a cd with Nstink, Backstreet Boys, Marc Anthony, JLo, etc.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Her little friend is coming over today, anyone up for an intervention?
I have all my U2 cds, books, posters, pictures, videos, dvds, records, magazines, and The Edge pizza ready and I'm wearing my U2 shirt.
My 5 year old son is ready to do his Bono impersonation too.
Wish me good luck!

ur one kewl mom.

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Originally posted by NicaMom:
Wish me good luck!

good luck, NicaMom, I?m sure you?re gonna be great.

I think I lost my battle, lost my 10 year old to Gorillaz and Ramstein

*cries

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

You're so cute! And yes, what is the Edge pizza??

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

The link doesn't work? go to U2guatemala.com and click on noticias and scroll down until you see
S?bado, 16 de Febrero de 2002 Right under the pic of Bono and Michael Stipe then you will see this
Quieres ordenar una pizza The Edge de Pizza Hut en Grecia?
click on the word pizza that's highlighted and underlined. Then you will see the pic.

------------------
~*~Keep your head up cause today's gonna come...Midnight...she can't sleep she's afraid to dream...my spanish rose~*~

ummm, the little girl didn't show, as if she suspected something was up.
biggrin.gif

The Edge pizza has all the good stuff all the way to the edge.
smile.gif

I found a pic of The Edge pizza:
edge.JPEG

The Edge Pizza? features a new, crispier thin crust and a new, savory tomato sauce. They're overloaded with toppings to the edge, covered with an Italian herb seasoning, and cut in easy-to-eat squares.
Yum!

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 02-19-2002).]

WOW!

Now that's putting a lot of effort.
smile.gif

How did it go? Do we have new young U2 fans since the intervention?

Originally posted by NicaMom:
ummm, the little girl didn't show, as if she suspected something was up.
biggrin.gif

She doesn't know what's good for her! LOL!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Back
Top Bottom