Song's U2 should play live more often

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blacksword

Acrobat
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, comes to mind. One of U2's best rock songs ever and the live version form Popmart was an amazing performance. A song to really get into, and it's well within Bono's present vocal range. That's what comes to mind immediately but I've got lots more. Yours?

The Fly should definately not go. Stupid Edge thinking it hasn't stood the test of time.

Ultraviolet is another one I'd love to hear live.
Unforgettable Fire
Anything Zooropa
When I look at the world ............. to leave this song out of the Elevation setlists was a sin.

i'll be non-committal and say they really ought to play more older stuff. not dominate the setlist with it or anything, but as it is they usually play one or two older songs, and that's it.

11 O'Clock, definantely

I'd love to see Discotheque again! They played it in Pittsburg during the Elevation Tour and it rocked the house

All Along the Watchtower :D

Red Hill Mining Town!!!!! The ONLY song from the Joshua Tree that has NOT been played live!!! They should have played that song instead of "Trip Through Your Wires"

11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK!

Other songs: HMTMKMKM, Exit, 40, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, Gloria, A Celebration (which I once heard Edge forgot how to play - is that true?), Seconds, Surrender, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, A Day Without Me, Heartland, Acrobat, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, Running To Stand Still ... oh, did I say 11 O'clock Tick Tock?

Seriously, I want to be at a concert they play 11 O'clock Tick Tock at. It's my favourite U2 song with the possible exception of Bad, and it's such a great song that I can't understand why it's not a part of their regular setlist.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'll be non-committal and say they really ought to play more older stuff. not dominate the setlist with it or anything, but as it is they usually play one or two older songs, and that's it.

100% AGREE WITH THAT!!! :up:

also:

So Cruel
WGRYWH

Back
Top Bottom