songs that make you RAMPANT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well peeps what are songs that make you angry and aggressive? and sometimes can make you drive faster, to the point, where you get booked for speeding!

its not music you hate like boybands and tryhard bland hard music (like a bizkit, korn)

idioteque- radiohead. an aggressive song

behind the wheel- depeche mode- makes you want to drive fast and run over someone

anything by tool, a perfect circle

angel- massive attack. makes you want to go on a rampage down the street and bash everyone you hate up

what it feels like for a girl remix- madonna, the video pretty much captured what the mood of the song is like... ie MAD!

If I don't stop listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Parallel Universe" and the Offspring's "Gone Away" I will become your handle
wink.gif

------------------
***Just a U2 lovin' girl!***

"Cuz I got high" or whatever the f*ck.... it was funny the first 12 times, but then it just started annoying the hell outta me.

I like to drive fast to MOFO!!!

auto.gif

Yeah baby... it doesnt make me angry though.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

i have to say straight outta compton by nwa

-------------------
grass, gas or ass. nobody rides for free.

idioteque, JUST (and thats what really hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The Bends, Morning Bell (live) My Iron Lung, anything by econoline crush (good tasty canadian treat)

today it was just. i am soo mad at so many people in my town right now, i want to drive over their left hands with a bicycle and tell them that i am their father.

------------------
-death bear

Last Night On Earth
Miami
Exit ( R&H live )
Stone Cold Crazy ( Queen )
Ready For The Hit Between The Eyes - song from 'Freejack' ( Scorpions)
Out of Control ( Rolling Stones and U2 )
The Fly ( live from Elevation 2001 tour )
Barrel Of A Gun ( Depeche Mode )
Welcome To The Jungle ( G'N'R live ERA version )
You Could Be Mine ( G'N'R )
Hitman & Headlong by Queen

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
"Cuz I got high" or whatever the f*ck.... it was funny the first 12 times, but then it just started annoying the hell outta me.
Hehe. I've only heard it once, actually I saw the video clip, and I thought it was hilarious.

I can't really say what makes me drive faster, since I ride a bike. Through tulip fields. With big Dutch cheeses in saddle bags. While smoking weed.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:

I think that Afroman song could turn to a pretty funny camp song... That song's so addicting that now I can make my own "Because I got high" song....

"I was gonna go to sleep
but then I got high
was gonna get up and brush my teeth
but I got high

Now I'm a f*cked up insomniac
And I know why
because I got high
because I got high
because I got high..."

------------------
"Lookin for baby Jesus under the trash..."

Back