Songs of Innocence Promo Tour - Discussion Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on Instagram a shot of the Graham Norton stage and there were drumps and amps. So that is a good sign.

*edit, but there were acoustic guitars.

That piano on Stuck in a Moment is to die for. What are the chances of some video of that performance surfacing?

Wait..they're also doing an interview in Miami?

id+4jV5E_original.jpg

Sent from my ass crack

Normally the music guest on Graham Norton has about 2 minutes of chat at the end of their performance. So it'll be interesting to see if U2 are any different. Robert Duvall, Downey jnr and Fry are the guests. Get ready for the "oh we're all massive u2 fans" back slapping from the other guests. I predict Norton will make a point of mentioning the iTunes backlash (he'll say he didn't delete it) and the album cover featuring Mullen.

Wow, I didn't expect them to actually BE in Miami, I thought they'd phone in an interview. So they are going from London to Miami and back again for Jools Holland? Makes your head swirl, really.

Seems like another BBC interview is going on today. Hard to keep up these days.

Wow, I didn't expect them to actually BE in Miami, I thought they'd phone in an interview. So they are going from London to Miami and back again for Jools Holland? Makes your head swirl, really.

Seems like another BBC interview is going on today. Hard to keep up these days.

Jools holland is recorded so i wouldnt be surprised if its done today or at the weekend. When are they in Miami?

i used to love Absolute Radio until they stopped streaming outside the UK, bastards :angry:

True. I just noticed it :(

I guess they were on this morning. I cannot find a podcast of the show yet, but hopefully someone will be able to upload the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom