Songs of Experience vol. 29: No More Acronyms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The Blackout
2. Desire
3. Elevation
4. Sunday Bloody Sunday
5. You're the Best Thing About Me (Kygo vs. U2)
6. The Blackout

Damn that's quite the spread.

Wonder if we hear something tomorrow

U2 Valencia are posting cryptic screen photos of “The Blackout letter” (quotes deliberate) again. I would have thought that their previous hoax being proved so monumentally wrong (they claimed SOE would be announced 29 August) that they would be too ashamed to try this shit again. Fucking trolls.

U2 Valencia are posting cryptic screen photos of “The Blackout letter” (quotes deliberate) again. I would have thought that their previous hoax being proved so monumentally wrong (they claimed SOE would be announced 29 August) that they would be too ashamed to try this shit again. Fucking trolls.

Are they implying blackout is gonna be the next single then ?

Check out Shaun’s feed. He posted the same fake announcement poster with fake u2 songs branding on it 40 times in three days.

I also like the photo of him describing himself as a good looking man from Adelaide, and the hashtag #sexyman

Seems to have already done some erasing, but he’s giving someone a message.

We know it’s BS but at least it gives us something to talk about other than cats, bananas, Larry not being on board, how bad Boots is or how Breathe is or isn’t good.

We all have a strong feeling that an announcement is coming within days. It almost has to because the album is going to be released on 12/1(validated by several sources) and they have a business model to follow that involves promotion, pre-purchase of the album, etc...

So anyone saying an announcement is coming is right but not because they are in the “know” but just because of common sense.

What's wrong with talking about bananas? They're a great source of potassium.

When you eat them, true but not when you stick them up your ass. Although, that does beg the question, is there any nutritional value if you stick a banana up your.....wait, see what happened...we are back to bananas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom