Songs of Experience - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get-off-the-stage.jpg

It was nice I guess for them to be included but that felt like showing up to your high school sweet hearts wedding to give a speech.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

The Edge was on autopilot during that one. The Future speech was clearly a Vertigo Tour rewrite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

"I'm not sure how innovative it is to be in a band that still uses actual drums and bass" Bono

That was more awkward than Bernie Sanders at a Nascar race!

Was it that bad?? Planned on youtubing it later, buuuuttt I think I might be better off just pretending like the evening never happened lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Meanwhile on the Twitters

@fatliebers: U2? you mean them bum crackers that put that dumb album on everyone's phone

@BEFOURGOTHAM: I still don't forgive U2 for putting their damn album into my phone without permission

@dvneia: U2 put their raggedy album on my phone. Fckn scammers.

@MJStarLover: remember when U2 won Album of the Year or whatever over Michael Jackson at the 1988 Grammys? They really snubbed Michael that night. ?

@zidruahl: yeah thanks u2 for that album on my ipod that i never wanted

@expectozjm: remember when U2's album appeared in everyones Itunes library and there was no way to remove it

@hollyzquad: Stop talking U2

@revivalskylie: I stopped fucking with U2 since they involuntarily put their album on my phone

@vegas1024: I muted u2 woops what did they innovate? Getting an album on your phone you didn't ask for?

@SoulCompanyx: Stfu U2 y'all still not forgiven for leaving y'all unwanted album on my phone for 127272882 years

@champagnekilam: U2 proved they ain't shit when they forced their unwanted album into our iphones

@BieberPortugal: Vídeo do Justin Bieber a aplaudir a banda U2 nos #iHeartAwards http://twitter.com/BieberPortugal/status/716807605289672706/video/1

Can someone explain what just happened please? Did they win an award or something? What on earth were they talking about?

They won some sort of "innovator" award. Didn't catch the intro. It was awkward, and they are amazingly out of place there.

On the plus side, Bono is no longer blonde. Our long, international nightmare is over.

Can someone explain what just happened please? Did they win an award or something? What on earth were they talking about?

They pretty much got an award to try and remind the mainstream youngsters that you can be decent human beings/musicians and still be filthy rich? I think that was the point of it given the company that was there.

Remember when U2 got IT degrees and then got jobs at Apple thus pushing their album on everyone's iPhone?

If I read one more tweet about U2 forcing their album without their precious "permission" I'm going to flip. You signed up for iTunes, you signed up to get stuff pushed on it.

Yeah... I'm just gonna forget that ever happened...

He had to have been a little bit drunk. At least I hope he was, given how awkward that was to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom