Songs of Experience - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12751436_708926219244117_1379385921_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDY_S1-gF6M/

I have mixed feelings about this, because I really cannot stand what iHeartRadio has done to music in America. I do honestly believe that there is value that can be added to the world by good radio stations, especially when they reflect local culture. iHeart has done its damndest to get rid of that. I guess it's just playing to the fact that not many "serious music people" listen to FM radio, but their product is still awful and it's sad to see. And it really bothers to me to see U2 doing something that seems like them trading cash, of which they have plenty, for iHeart trying to make them popular with "the kids" (unsuccessfully, so it seems).

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, someone must of coughed on Edge's guitar because that riff was pretty sick.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yes that short riff before the final song at the end of the video was pretty killer! I hope they use it! But I've heard some amazing riffs from the clips before the last couple albums that were pretty amazing but never seemed to show up anywhere ion the albums.

They're surprisingly active on instagram these days. Are they teasing us because of a nearing release or just finally learning how to use social media? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom