Songs of Experience Episode VII: The Dreamforce Awakens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, this one is very practical:

Flamingo-Towel-Clips.jpg

:lol: :cute:

do we really want beach clips (the musical kind)?

We all know what will happen.

A poor quality (usually) clip is released. Fans swear they can hear melodies or instruments that no one else can. Some fans will claim this is THE SONG we've been waiting U2 to deliver....others will say it's crap.

Then we hear the actual song two years later, and wish it sounded more like the beach clip. :sexywink:

A poor quality (usually) clip is released. Fans swear they can hear melodies or instruments that no one else can. Some fans will claim this is THE SONG we've been waiting U2 to deliver....others will say it's crap.

Then we hear the actual song two years later, and wish it sounded more like the beach clip. :sexywink:

"Magnificent" post. :D

Not a beach clip, but a pretty awesome clip of Bon Jovi quite literally stuck in a moment he can't get out of.

So painful; all of it is just so awkward. Playing that song in front of him, botching the lyrics, he can't hit the notes, the groom looked like a drunken 14 year old, and Jon is kinda looking like Bill Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

:lol: :lol:

So painful; all of it is just so awkward. Playing that song in front of him, botching the lyrics, he can't hit the notes, the groom looked like a drunken 14 year old, and Jon is kinda looking like Bill Clinton.

I almost feel bad for Mr. Bongiovi here, he was just trying to enjoy his stuffed chicken breast and he gets put on the spot.

They might be taking album pictures. Edge joined Bono in the south of France and Anton Corbijn is around as well. Could be a coincidence but I don't think so.
My smartphone won't let me paste a link... U2news reposted a picture of Stipe, Bono and Edge on instagram and a few hours earlier Anton posted a sunny picture with Stipe. I.e. Anton is around as well it seems.

They might be taking album pictures. Edge joined Bono in the south of France and Anton Corbijn is around as well. Could be a coincidence but I don't think so.
My smartphone won't let me paste a link... U2news reposted a picture of Stipe, Bono and Edge on instagram and a few hours earlier Anton posted a sunny picture with Stipe. I.e. Anton is around as well it seems.

My sources are telling me that SOE will just be a U2 remix of Around The Sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

our complaints about U2 teaming up with pop producers in a desperate grab for that elusive hit are wrenched into perspective when you hear the shitheap Kaiser Chiefs just released after going down the same route.

so yeah, 12 of these on Songs of Experience? :wink:

Each day that goes by without a tour announcement is positive for the album coming out this year

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

U2ISIL.com - 'SOE' won't happen. 'Tightrope' lyrics identified being against Sharia. Jihadi Leo ready to do the job. Pitchforku Akbar!

In case black humour gets misinterpreted, I reassure you - Leo will sabotage the album master, no harm intended towards his dear dad the pie eater.

this site used to be somewhat informative and fun. now the douchebags rule the day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom