Song that most gets stuck in your head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonofire

Acrobat
This could be a fun topic and I've never seen it here before. What U2 song most frequently or easily gets stuck in your head, and is it a good or a bad thing for the song to you?

For me it's ISHFWILF and it makes me tired of it, so I try not to let it happen. But I must like it a lot, every time I hear it it happens again! :scream:

:happy: Great topic!

:hmm: I'm not entirely sure what my answer would be...I guess it would depend on what songs I've just been listening to. Salome is one of those that tends to stick in there...Always too. But I don't know if there's one song that sticks more than others.

Lately, Electrical Storm has been stuck in my head.. gladly indeed. :love:

I've grown to really like that song, especially for the Bono outburst at the end. :hyper:

I can have a variety of U2 songs going through my head throughout the day, none really that constantly get stuck in there, though.

I will say this, though-while I do like "Miami"...having certain parts of that song going over and over and over in your head throughout the day can tend to get a little annoying sometimes.

Angela

hmmmm, these are not reflective of my favorites, but recently:

Heartland
North and South of the River
Salome
Electrical Storm

at the moment....Discotheque

song i get stuck in my head the most: if god will send his angels

song i TRIED to get stuck in my head but couldn't: one

I'm known to hum in the street Zoo Station, The Fly, Do You Feel Loved?, Last Night On Earth, Please, Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car and Even Better Than The Real Thing. :mac:

what's a billy booooola? i would ask in a less sarcastic sounding tone but i don't know the proper number of vowels in "booooola" and am assuming that the first word is "billy"...

Lately it's been It's Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home).

I had Lemon stuck in my head for like a week once. Other songs I get a lot are Numb, Electrical Storm, and recently a combination of MOFO and Holy Joe. Most of their songs have probably gotten stuck in my head at one point are another.

tooooooooooooouch me
take me to that other place
reeeeeeeee--heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeach me
i know i'm not a hopless case

what you don't have you don't need it now
what you don't know you can feel it somehow
don't need it nowwowowoww
it was a beeeautiful dayyyyy

souuulllllllllllllllllllllllll
souuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllll
the goal is souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulll

Headache in a Suitcase said:
tooooooooooooouch me
take me to that other place
reeeeeeeee--heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeeeeeach me
i know i'm not a hopless case

what you don't know you can feel it somehow
don't need it nowwowowoww
it was a beeeautiful dayyyyy

souuulllllllllllllllllllllllll
souuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllll
the goal is souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulll

oh yeah, how could i forget THAT?!?!?!?

Most recently, Electrical Storm.

Also, Mysterious Ways.

I'm not annoyed about either song, but what I -do- find really annoying is when I'm listening to a song and some particular bit just gets stuck in my head for no good reason and seems to "overshadow" everything else. Like Larry's tambourine does whenever I listen to "God Part II".

The song that gets stuck in my head is "Brain" by The Skulls! :lol: :crazy: :hyper:
Seriously guess it would have to be One as I sing this at least once a week at karaoke! lol

Thank God it's them
Instead of youuuuuu!

:coocoo:

It's in the left corner of my brain for already two weeks.

That can get so annoying sometimes! :scream:

The song that gets stuck in my head most often is, appropriately, "Stuck in a Moment."

Right after ATYCLB came out, the chorus stayed in my head constantly. And all I knew were those few lines at the time, so it drove me absolutely bonkers.

I am singing Stay in my mind a lot lately, but that's not what comes out of mouth.

I am known for belting out "She wore LEMON!" out of the blue for no reason at all. This kind of behavior can have me committed.:crazy:

Roland of Gilead said:
[B

I am known for belting out "She wore LEMON!" out of the blue for no reason at all. This kind of behavior can have me committed.:crazy: [/B]

my little brother does that a lot, he tends to do it while i'm washing the dishes mumbling the the words to numb all out order (because other than "one" i never managed to get it stuck in my head long enough to learn all the words) to myself, and then he goes "you're not singing it right!" and yells "i feel numb!!" right in my face...it usually ends in me going "dude you need a breath mint"...talk about crazy...

Back
Top Bottom