"Sometimes You Can't..." is one of the best songs that U2's ever written.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheFlyOnTheWall said:

You always turn to that.
No one here ever says he/she want another One, another WOWY, another AB or JT. It's all in your mind. It's the best defense of the new stuff criticism. But it's not. It's the worst answer you can give.

If I knew what the fuck your point was in that statement I might be able to reply to what you acctually said. But in case you were wondering, this is what I was replying to with that post...

God Part III said:

Everybody has done it before. I'd surely like it better if it was a better song though. Like One.

Fuck.

Lancemc said:

If I knew what the fuck your point was in that statement I might be able to reply to what you acctually said. But in case you were wondering, this is what I was replying to with that post...

Fuc#.

Sorry, but One is only a definition of a good (great) song. If someone says he wants a song to be like One, I assume he doesn't want the same melody, Am,D,F,G,C chords, the cute little guitar riff and so on... One is just a synonym.

And don't say that another U2 song can't be as good as One. It maybe even isn't their best one. What about WOWY, WTSHNN, Bad...? I'm very happy with them, also!

Back
Top Bottom