Sometimes Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEAL

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Wouldn't it be sweet if U2 made a seperate video for the U.S. and Europe for Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own!!!! Just like they did for Stuck in a moment.

Wouldn't it be even sweeter if John Madden reprised his role from the stuck video for the new one?

I'm one who really thinks John Madden is underrated as a actor. I shed many a tear every time a Ace Hardware commercial comes on. Powerful stuff.

Really? For powerful advertising check Ronseal " Does Exactly what it says on the tin "

Forgot to mention the voice acting he does for the Madden Football series. Again, very powerful stuff.

I have to admit Madden does really get it all together on them games.

No, they'd probably bitch that Madden is hardcore enough. They'd want a Dan Dierdorf

All koking aside....Im quite disappointed Joanou filmed the sometimes video....in a theatre!? I thought they wanted to make all the videos from bomb, memorable, this just reeks of another performance video, ala pride, or {insert RnH single here}

^^^ I think the vid will be along the lines of "One" (Bono in the bar version). Quite a bit of it was performance, but it's a great video. Phil Joanou is probably my favorite U2 vid director, so I'm confident we're gonna see some great music videos :hyper:

canada should get an exclusive single: love and peace or else - the video should be about the hockey lockout :wink:

Back
Top Bottom