Sometimes single in Canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
senrab said:

I'm from the States and I've grown to love NFLD from listening to Great Big Sea (St. John's)...I would love to visit sometime. It looks so beautiful.

I understand your frustration in living in the middle of nowhere, though...I'm in the same situation.

St. John's isn't too bad. I just have to drive two bloody hours to get there. :wink: It was very frustrating going back and forth every time I wanted to get a new U2 album. Newfoundland is very beautiful, though. I adore Trinity and Bonavista...

BTW, we have some photos at my family's website, if you're interested: http://www.vanderlindes.com/?page=photonf

GibsonGirl said:

St. John's isn't too bad. I just have to drive two bloody hours to get there. :wink: It was very frustrating going back and forth every time I wanted to get a new U2 album. Newfoundland is very beautiful, though. I adore Trinity and Bonavista...

BTW, we have some photos at my family's website, if you're interested: http://www.vanderlindes.com/?page=photonf

Hey, thanks for the pictures! Trinity's train loop cracks me up...I also like Signal Hill.

senrab said:

Hey, thanks for the pictures! Trinity's train loop cracks me up...I also like Signal Hill.

I think everyone should visit the Trinity Loop at least once in their lifetime to see that "No Parking On Railroad Tracks Except When Train Is Coming" sign. :wink:

sniggirb said:

Bonavista...home of Micheal Ryder. :rockon:

HELL YEAH! I think I saw him at the petrol station up there last summer. The coolest thing about Bonavista is that they even have a sign up for him.

rydersign.jpg

Oh Lordy, now we're really straying off topic. :laugh:

Thats a cool picture of the Ryder sign Gibson girl. Thanks.
Keeping on topic somewhat, I got the Sometimes single today!:wink:

I saw they had two singles...One was SYCMIOYO, Ave Maria, and the Vertigo remix. They also had one with Fast Cars and SYCMIOYO. For some reason the Fast Cars one cost more money and it isn't an import.

Back
Top Bottom