Something new on the horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slimongi

The Fly
According to one informed source, U2 is expected to announce within two weeks maximum (may be next Friday!) 2 releases before this summer!
Keep this post in mind!

:wave:

One could be the Rosebowl DVD, there has been some chatter about that in the past few days.

The second - SoA or an EP?? :fingerscrossed: I knew I'd be rewarded for my optimism. :wink:

I hope it's not a DVD and Remaster announcement. Not that I wouldn't like those, but it would be very anti-climactic.

I'd say a re-master is still more likely for 2011 - the 20th anniversary of AB. I can see a DVD being one though. I won't be shocked if it is a DVD/re-master, but 2011 is more appropriate for AB. We'll see though. Hopefully this is legit.

please be legit
please be legit
please be legit
please be legit
please be legit

:pray:

And if it isn't ... :tsk:

salt_flats_bonneville_utah_usa.jpg

I didn't pay attention to the SOA tidbit of that post, since I was never convinced it would be coming out this year anyway.

Oh fuck yeah, I'm breaking out the catheter and taking the week off from life.

:lmao:

...I really hope it's not a remastered version of something. My "remastered" CDs are the unscratched used Cds at Amoeba once I've played my current copy to death

I didn't pay attention to the SOA tidbit of that post, since I was never convinced it would be coming out this year anyway.

Apparently, neither did anyone else. Damn, we're only on page 2. Come on, guys, maybe if we bicker, make incessant leak puns and give Sicy her first (7th? both?) grey hair U2 will have no choice but to shelve their plans to release CDs of Stand Up Comedy remixes and Larry karaoke recordings and release SOA on Friday! :rockon:

I think leak threads are the only way to go in this situation. You're right, Traviud.

:hyper:

Do we have permission to start or what?

Do You Feel Leaked?
Leakotheque
Leaking Dead Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom