Something new on the horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: It'd be a great advertisement for safe sex, the government would surely approve. :wink: And I'm sure the Zooropa and Pop condoms are WAY past their expiration date anyway!

cawg.gif

Sure they're worth a lot, but they're not actually usable anymore. :D Thus there's a need for new U2 condoms!
Use them???!!!!! :ohmy: Oh noez, these are still safely sealed inside their plastic wrapped box!!! (plus I had visions of pictures being plastered over said condoms, pictures of, well, some musicians... :ohmy: )

I have a box of POP condoms :hmm: I actually bought something else on ebay years ago and the seller included them with whatever it was I got. I don't think I paid more than a few dollars though!

Is the new album gonna be called Condoms?
I'm confused... :scratch:
No but the leadsingle will be "Put On Your Condoms" which contains the lyrics:
Hey, sexy condoms!
Put on your condoms, yeah!

It will also be used for the campaign against aids.

Lets just remind you that you're sitting at your computer, 'discussing' at length on an internet message board with strangers about when a new U2 album might be released. There are plenty of people out there who would think there is nothing lamer than what you are doing. Just saying

Yeah....but they're wrong! :)

I have a box of POP condoms :hmm: I actually bought something else on ebay years ago and the seller included them with whatever it was I got. I don't think I paid more than a few dollars though!

I didn't know there were POP condoms. Talk about a terrible brand name for them! lol! I still remember the night we ran out of regular ones and my girlfriend made me break out the Achtung Baby condoms! :)

I didn't know there were POP condoms. Talk about a terrible brand name for them! lol! I still remember the night we ran out of regular ones and my girlfriend made me break out the Achtung Baby condoms! :)

Uh, keep in mind that they do have an expiration date.

so how are you all leaning now with the new source that says U2 aren't even close to releasing a new album?

for those that didn't see it in the other thread. posted on @u2's forum:

A GOOD SOURCE CLOSE TO THE BAND TELLS ME... « on: Today at 03:08:48 AM »

That the band are not in an advanced stage with a new album. My contact, who works on a crucial developmental stage with the band says hes heard nothing...which suggests they are not that much forward.

He hinted that a single might be what you can expect.

I hope hes wrong.

He says the band haven't given up on NLOTH yet.

Im afraid I cant give away my source for risk of certain death.

Source: A GOOD SOURCE CLOSE TO THE BAND TELLS ME...

so how are you all leaning now with the new source that says U2 aren't even close to releasing a new album?

for those that didn't see it in the other thread. posted on @u2's forum:

A GOOD SOURCE CLOSE TO THE BAND TELLS ME... « on: Today at 03:08:48 AM »

That the band are not in an advanced stage with a new album. My contact, who works on a crucial developmental stage with the band says hes heard nothing...which suggests they are not that much forward.

He hinted that a single might be what you can expect.

I hope hes wrong.

He says the band haven't given up on NLOTH yet.

Im afraid I cant give away my source for risk of certain death.

Source: A GOOD SOURCE CLOSE TO THE BAND TELLS ME...

Frankly? I ignore it. I think we have enough positive hints to allow me to have faith at least a little longer. In April, if we don't get any news, I will despair, but not until then.

Frankly? I ignore it. I think we have enough positive hints to allow me to have faith at least a little longer. In April, if we don't get any news, I will despair, but not until then.

wow. i wish i had your willpower to ignore all the signs that there won't be a new album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom