Something Interesting From Sarajevo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screwtape2

Blue Crack Addict
Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Dr
In an interview with a television show in Sarajevo, Bono said some interesting things.
"...we've something up our sleaves. I can't tell you about it..."
"I would like to bring the band back here somehow."
"We're about to make a new album for next year."

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3896126#post3896126

So hopes of a new album before year's end or early next year seem to have died. So too does the possibility of an EP. This may also indicate that The Greatest Hits album may be something other than a combined best of. Bono may have confirmed alot of the release rumors. Just wanted to share this.

He also said something like "Edge is on fire, he is really rockin', he is playing guitar like I've never seen before". Oddly familiar, isn't it? :lol:

I don't like the talk of there being a new album "next year", that will probably mean 2008. I've been hoping for a very quick release by the end of the year, but I still havent given up hope!!
I hope the "something up their sleeves" is at the very least a new single to co-incide with the tour dates.

He said the "something up their sleeves" line when the interviewer asked him will the band return in Sarajevo. It has nothing to do with the new album.

I'm still thinking new album sometime in '07 and a new big tour in '08. That would be 3 yrs after HTDAAB. (hard to belive it'll be 3 years)

:hyper: He said they're interested in hip hop!!
Whatever he says must be true no matter what happens between that statement and the album release!

xaviMF22 said:

pop rock? :drool: :drool:

Poprocks.jpg

I've learned over the years that one should believe

.01% of whatever Bono says.

:wink:

I don't know what you guys have been listening too....

I could definetly hear a strong "west coast" Dr. Dre influence in Beach Clip 400. :huh:

Bono's actually talking about Adam's solo rap debut:

adamsolonb0.jpg

(i'll get photoshop soon)

Back
Top Bottom