Something i would like to share

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ralmez

Babyface
Hi
some might like to have a look at
a 2 min clip im working on
895 kb but i think
its worth the wait to load
smile.gif

Ralmez
http://www10.brinkster.com/ralmez/zoox.html

wow that is pretty damn good. how did you rotate things like that and create that tunnel effect?

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

This Must be popular...

"The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
Click here for more information."

------------------
Music is Bombastic!
Visit: www.bombasity.com
i am CANADIAN

Originally posted by Busiu:
This Must be popular...

"The daily bandwidth limit for this member has been exceeded. Try again after midnight, EST.
Click here for more information."

Blarg!

it's back up now. damn cool. i'll have to hear it with sound when i get home from work
wink.gif

sorry ive been away for a while
good to see that some enjoy
smile.gif

I use Flash5 is a great program
and Max 3d .
have a new one on the way "Walk on"
im a bit late with that one as Sui
has been released but Burma still has many
issues to resolve
Ralph

hey
smile.gif
i also enjoyed it, it's very good

------------------
The more you take the less you feel
The less you know the more you believe
The more you have the more it takes today

Hey, You did A really nice job with that. Cool stuff, I do, however, question why you would choose to put pictures of the World Trade Center collapsing and pictures of people hanging from the building and Jumping off. I personally find that in extremely poor taste. You may, though, have a good reason for doing so and I would like to know what it is. I don't think those images were there the first time I looked at it. Anyway, other than that, It looks great!!!!

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

[This message has been edited by Zooropa (edited 05-13-2002).]

Originally posted by Zooropa:
Hey, You did A really nice job with that. Cool stuff, I do, however, question why you would choose to put pictures of the World Trade Center collapsing and pictures of people hanging from the building and Jumping off. I personally find that in extremely poor taste

I personally dont find it poor taste......I think the person put them in because.......well, doesnt Zoo Tv advertise the world and events during concerts? So perhaps, as this was a huge tragedy, it was put in to remind us, but then Zoo Tv always had the pain, sorrow and tragic amongst the fun, laughing and energetic moments....

Originally posted by mad1:
I personally dont find it poor taste......I think the person put them in because.......well, doesnt Zoo Tv advertise the world and events during concerts? So perhaps, as this was a huge tragedy, it was put in to remind us, but then Zoo Tv always had the pain, sorrow and tragic amongst the fun, laughing and energetic moments....

Yeah, I see your point, maybe I'm just a little sensitive to it all being so close to it and stuff, that's why i asked why.

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

I am a bit reluctant to continue this post
as no matter wich way i go i may offend
someone,and that wasnt my intention.
The wtc images are images that "we" can relate to,if i used images of 3rd world
"horrors" they would have about as much impact as watching reruns of "days of our lives".WE just dont give a s**t !
Sept 11 is going on in someone's life every day somewhere in this small world.its just that we cant relate to it or dont want to.
This is my humble opinion
Cheers
Ralph

"bullet the blue sky"

Back
Top Bottom