Something I just heard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Take it for what it's worth, but someone I know in the industry (who has some fairly decent credits to his name - nothing MAJOR but great enough) gave me an interesting piece of information. He said that despite reports about ‘personal’ copies of the new album being released on mid Nov, that there are, in fact, several copies already out there, and circulating amonst tight circles. But U2, Interscope and whoever else (Tony Soprano? ) have put such a fear of God into people about playing it that that’s the reason the album hasn’t leaked.

Take it for what it’s worth. He’s a pretty reliable guy. I might be able to tell you how reliable he is after next Wednesday…………

Your friend is not afraid of god and will leak the album next Wednesday!!! right? right?? right???????

ahh, we need a greek hero :mad:

jesusmlv said:
Your friend is not afraid of god and will leak the album next Wednesday!!! right? right?? right???????

ahh, we need a greek hero :mad:

I believe it was the great Tina Turner that said, We don't need another hero....but then again she was wearing chainmail when she sang this...so who could take her seriously

ElectricalVoice said:
Yeah we know what kind of people U2s crew is - and what they can do. Just look at poor Homer in the U2/Simpson episode.

Yup. U2 ain't the gentle organization everyone thinks they are.
Just give them what they want and no one gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom