Something different

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigloader

The Fly
I've got some questions for you guys, and be honest with your responses...

1. Who would win in an all out no holds barred fight? (NO alcohol involved)

A. Bono
B. Noel Gallagher

2. Who could put down more Guinness in one session?

A. Bono
B. Liam Gallagher

3. Does anyone else here besides me like Oasis? (not as much as U2, but kinda close)

3. Liked the first two albums, not the subsequent ones.

1. and 2. - I thought you promised to stop starting ridiculous threads. :wink:

I don't think it's ridiculous. why didn't you vote? Have you ever heard any of Oasis' acoustic stuff?

Because I am busy moderating.

I suppose I can vote.

1. A
2. A
3. No

:wink:

Alot of votes for bono on both questions... my mind isn't made up yet. Noel has been known to bust a few lips and Liam sure likes his swill, it's a tough choice! Does Bono still like to guzzle the booze?

If I'm not mistaking Bono's done some boxing, plus he says he has mean headbutt.

I think Liam is more talk.

Bono's been known to drink. I know there was a time right after Be Here Now when both Gallaghers claim to have cut out all drugs and cut down their drinking quite a bit, but who knows now.

In an interview, the Gallaghers themselves pointed put that Bono (and the rest of U2) impressed them enormously because "they could drink any fucking cunt under the table". So I think that answers one of your questions.
U2 were asked who was the toughest member of the band, as in who could beat the crap out of the others, and they all said "Bono". (Of course, Bono himself also said this.) As I recall, Edge once said, Bono is "one very tough little hombre", and there are lots of stories of him besting much larger guys, particularly with his famous head butt.
As to question #3, well I like them, but not anywhere near as much as U2, because they're Beatle-imitating wussies. :wink:

biff said:
In an interview, the Gallaghers themselves pointed put that Bono (and the rest of U2) impressed them enormously because "they could drink any fucking cunt under the table". So I think that answers one of your questions.
U2 were asked who was the toughest member of the band, as in who could beat the crap out of the others, and they all said "Bono". (Of course, Bono himself also said this.) As I recall, Edge once said, Bono is "one very tough little hombre", and there are lots of stories of him besting much larger guys, particularly with his famous head butt.
As to question #3, well I like them, but not anywhere near as much as U2, because they're Beatle-imitating wussies. :wink:

No shit. that quote made me laugh. bonodoesn't seem like much of a fighter to me, but who the hell really knows. I should have included myself as a choice in the drinking question.....

1. :shrug:

2. Bono. Bono and Edge and Liam and Noel drank together when they were playing on the Popmart tour and our guys won.

Back
Top Bottom