Someone tell me about this "Gangs Of New York" project... PLEEEEEEASE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
What's this about U2 working on a song for the soundtrack of the upcoming movie "Gangs Of New York"...
Starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis & Cameron Diaz, directed by Martin Scorsese, story by Herbert Asbury, that'll do...

I'm curious... I wanna know... Tell me...
PLEEEEEASE!!!

The band have recorded a song called 'A Man's a Man' that will appear on the soundtrack. The movie is being released in July so expect the soundtrack by late June or early July...

------------------
And I felt like a star...

Originally posted by Dorian Gray:
The band have recorded a song called 'A Man's a Man' that will appear on the soundtrack. The movie is being released in July so expect the soundtrack by late June or early July...

Two things...

1. Is this song going to be released as a single or is it just going to be a track on the sound track.

2. How do you know this? What's your source of information?

Originally posted by JimmyChicken:

Two things...

1. Is this song going to be released as a single or is it just going to be a track on the sound track.

2. How do you know this? What's your source of information?

Nothing has been said on whether or not it will be a single.

Bono said in a recent Spin article that they had written a song called 'A Man's A Man' for Gangs of New York.

------------------
And I felt like a star...

It's also been implied in some newspaper reports that Bono and the MDH band was working on the soundtrack to the movie... but as cool as that would be, I don't really buy it.

Back
Top Bottom