Someday U2 will have a new album. Today is not that day. discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
3vomyg.jpg

Commence.

:bono: Adam's getting married. Another three years in the hole, Danger Mouse.

:larry: If that is your real name.

From the last thread:

Up is good. Not great like Us and So, but it has its moments.
Darkness, Sky Blue, I Grieve, Signal to Noise, all good tracks.

But as far as original new studio material, PG has done a decade TWICE.

Us - Up 10 years.

Up - to present 11 years and counting.

He has released one...that's ONE studio album of original material in 20 years.
And it's not like he's retired.

To be fair, OVO came out in 2000 and was a legit album of new material. Personally I liked it more than Up, and several of his early albums as well. Great stuff.

Damnit, Adam could have timed everything a little better. Doesn't he ever think of the fans? I mean what's more important than putting out an U2 album. Wedding, baby? Seriously? Pfft.

Damnit, Adam could have timed everything a little better. Doesn't he ever think of the fans? I mean what's more important than putting out an U2 album. Wedding, baby? Seriously? Pfft.

Seriously. All the others toured through the pregnancy and birth of their kids, did they not? Toughen up, Clayton, you've got a world to dominate, remember?

So this is what an obscenely rich person's shotgun wedding looks like.

And how sweet is it that he's made an honest woman of her before the little one comes? Really it is.

Larry joked: 'I hope so – we've an album to finish.'”

And Mr Crankypants manifesting a sense of humor? My goodness, what might happen next?

"He [Larry] said: 'We're working in the studio so we're dropping in for lunch and then we'll probably go back to work.' Asked if U2's bass player would be working on his wedding day, Larry joked: 'I hope so – we've an album to finish.'”

Adam Clayton’s Beautiful Day - Independent.ie

Soooo I guess the September release you spoke of back in January is now off the table, Mr Mullen :wink: (btw I'm fucking delighted they're all in the same place and actually seem to have a deadline).

Soooo I guess the September release you spoke of back in January is now off the table, Mr Mullen :wink: (btw I'm fucking delighted they're all in the same place and actually seem to have a deadline).

yes, from tomorrow to sunday they ALL will be in France!

I can't believe anyone is still interested in what Larry has to say considering the fact that he's a LIAR.

:grumpy:

They should have asked the dog. I'm sure he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom