Someday U2 will have a new album. Today is not that day. discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
560834_662366323773399_2131166783_n.jpg

Whoever said their neighbor's cousin's father's dog had inside info apparently wasn't joking!

U2 "six degrees" jokes are the funniest!!!

The album would have to be delivered no later than November to meet the hypothetical March 2014 delivery date.

Delivered to Jimmy Iovine, maybe. Who then might decide to smother it in the crib or mutate it to serve his own nefarious, global conspiracy ends. #illuminati

Yeah cheers,just managed to translate it there. Wonder how they came up with the electronic sound info?
It could do be two things: 1) Either they have actual inside info on the album, or 2) (more likely), they are totally postulating from Bono's recent radio interview of him saying that U2 are going back and listening to all kinds of things, including punk rock and "electronica". It seems that these rumours are based mostly on hearsay. But what do I know? I'm just a Loris. :sexywink:

Whoever said their neighbor's cousin's father's dog had inside info apparently wasn't joking!

U2 "six degrees" jokes are the funniest!!!

Delivered to Jimmy Iovine, maybe. Who then might decide to smother it in the crib or mutate it to serve his own nefarious, global conspiracy ends. #illuminati

Actually, it looks like the dog is laughing at us...

From U2Valencia

El programa "Tarda Tardà" vuelve a anunciar exclusiva sobre U2 para este próximo sábado, lo podremos escuchar a partir de las 21h en iCat.cat: música i cultura pop. Amb iCatjazz, totCat, icatTrònica, iCatRumba i iCatMón - Catalunya Ràdio

He's the same guy that spread the rumor about the 6x6 tour.
People in Barcelona says he's a good journalist.
I also believe, I'm not sure about it, he was the first guy who said the "360º" would start in Barcelona.

So everyone is mocking us save Edge, who appears to be monitoring us closely.

That scare the fuck out of anyone else?

Hi Edge.

A motionless gif is funny but beautifully in character, in this case. Luckily they probably didn't have to look very far for a clip of Edge in a perfectly expressionless state of listening suspension of judgement. I think he lives there and just ventures out for milk and bananas every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom