Somebody owned all the U2 fans in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard U2 is expectin Elvis come out from his long-time vacation , to sing a la Cash , the last tune of the next album

I'm guessing that maybe 'cuz he plays the guitar he's supposed to be way better then U2 and therefore we hath all been owned? :shrug:

hey,steven seagal is the man. I would love to duet with him
It would be better than with mary j.blige and green day.

Why is he the man?
One of the last scenes in under siege. He's sitting with erika eleniak and all of the ship's crew somewhere on the boat. The black dude comes and says:"Hey man,show me your move."
Steven says:"Here's my move." and kisses erika.
The funniest scene.

Pero said:

Why is he the man?
One of the last scenes in under siege. He's sitting with erika eleniak and all of the ship's crew somewhere on the boat. The black dude comes and says:"Hey man,show me your move."
The funniest scene.

I thought the funniest scene was when he unnecessarily broke that one guy's neck...

wait a second.

Pero said:

Why is he the man?
The funniest scene.

Personally I liked when he kicked that oil worker's ass in the beginning of "On Deadly Ground", that was hot...especially when the dude hurled and Steve's like "What is that, halibut?" Classic.

I saw him perform with The Band at a music festival in NJ. He was a surprise guest. I think that the fact that this unexpected dude was on stage stood out more than his playing did.

I thought U2 were looking to play with Uncle Jesse?

Uncle-Jesse-2.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
you do realise not everything posted on wikipedia is the truth, right?

But it's on the INTUNITZ. It MUST be true!!!!!11!!11oneonesux1!1

Back
Top Bottom