Some ZooTV questions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lots. too many to name.

really fuckin huge!

sorry, i don't know...and i figured i'd just keep the thread bumped for you :wink:

Do you think that the phrase "EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG" is happy or sad? hehehehe

Hmm, happy images...

Well, there is sex (EBTTRT? Desire?) and band shots (Zoo Station, With Or Without You). Also, whatever was on air that night (EBTTRT). Martin Luther King (Pride).

As for the TV's, they varied from big-sized TV's to Vidi-Walls. Basically, the whole stage was littered with TV's (as you can also see in the Live In Sydney video).

C ya!

Marty

Happy image: the belly dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure made me happy. That Edge is a lucky son of a gun.

I know those screens were way bigger than Bono! I could watch it and write down some of the things that were flashing on the screen but somebody borrowed by ZOOTV tape and hasn't returned it :mad: I WILL get it back Sat. for sure, I'll make a point of it. I hope that's not too late. Oh, one of the most famous things was 'smell the flowers while you can' during One.

A_001.jpg

A_002.jpg

A_003.jpg

A_019.jpg

A_033.jpg

A_053.jpg

There was the blood red screen and images of the band doing The Joshua Tree album shoot during Streets and Lou Reed's image singing along during Satellite Of Love. And also the starfields during Love Is Blindness.

I loved the part when Bono was singing Streets and the video of the band walkking in the desert in the JT days came on the screen behind him. Bono looked over at the image of himself, long hair and long coat looking very hot, and he just happened to be looking up in that part of the of the film like he could see himself in the future looking back at him. ZOOTV Bono waved at himself as JT Bono on the screen and yelled 'hey you!' It was so funny and so cute:cute:

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:
I loved the part when Bono was singing Streets and the video of the band walkking in the desert in the JT days came on the screen behind him. Bono looked over at the image of himself, long hair and long coat looking very hot, and he just happened to be looking up in that part of the of the film like he could see himself in the future looking back at him. ZOOTV Bono waved at himself as JT Bono on the screen and yelled 'hey you!' It was so funny and so cute:cute:

Aw, that is cute!

Man, I would have loved to have seen them on that tour...it just seemed so amazing.

This is helping, thanks, guys (and Bono looks really good in those pictures, Desire4Bono).

Angela

There's scenes of like 1950's people on the beach and old commercials. They used lyrics from EBTTRT like 'ambition bites the nails of success' and 'a conscience can sometimes be a pest' and stuff like that. Early in the show he used a remote control to pretend like he was changing channels on the big screen. They showed a sky view of Sydney, a soccer game and some infomercial he called a soap opera. Then he threw it and yelled "but you haven't come all the way out here just to watch TV now, have ya?" and started singing again.

I didn't get the tape yesterday because of the bad weather but I'm going to the person's house today or tommorrow so if there's anything else you need to know just ask! :)

Back
Top Bottom