Some Info About New U2 Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just don't know. Of course, it's easy to make an album cover with your own computer.

Anyway, despite the 'official' statements of the U2 management, the rumours keep coming. Lots of things seem to indicate that something is going to happen in the near future. The band also dropped a few hints: Bono was getting back in shape to tour; he wanted to tour during the USA presidential elections, the album was in its final straight, ... I'm not that pessimistic in fact.

Peter said:
I just don't know. Of course, it's easy to make an album cover with your own computer.

Anyway, despite the 'official' statements of the U2 management, the rumours keep coming. Lots of things seem to indicate that something is going to happen in the near future. The band also dropped a few hints: Bono was getting back in shape to tour; he wanted to tour during the USA presidential elections, the album was in its final straight, ... I'm not that pessimistic in fact.

Plus the fact that Averill was was supposedly working on the artwork months ago and Anton has been doing the photos..there's not way that under 'normal' circumstances that work would be done 12-18 months before the album release date.

I've been a fan of this band since 1987 but for some reason my anticipation for this album seems to be more than ever. Perhaps it's becuase the bands are really at a crossroads at this point and anything could happen?

Back
Top Bottom