Some Exclusive News About U2 In Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mac Phisto

The Fly
I'm up here in the Hub, talking to a friend of mine about how much it sucked that the boys were not coming back to Boston. He gives me a look and then tells me that at his work he is an associate with the finance manager of U2 who said they are definitely coming back to Boston in January. The logistics were being put together as they spoke. My buddy is pretty dependable with this type of stuff, so I have faith in his inside scoop. We shall see.

God Bless the U.S.A.

------------------
Mac Phisto's N.Y. Headquarters

perhaps rumors of the 4th to 17th legs all taking place in the states are true.

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

!!!!!!

Does your friend know when they're back in Europe? *frantic with withdrawl*
smile.gif

Why on earth would they do another leg in the U.S. right after the 3rd leg? Those dates dont make alot of sense. Anything is possible I guess but I think your source is mistaken. They will go back to Europe before they would play yet another leg in the U.S. They undercut the European market big time for Elevation. The only thing that might be possible would be a special one off show at the Paradise Theater with a radio broadcast. It was rumored that this was the special show that was to take place on the 2nd U.S. leg. But I think it is unlikely that this will happen now.

They are playing Providence, that should be close enough.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-18-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom