Solo Appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo Appreciation

blahblahblah said:

GOOD!! I'M GLAD WE'RE SETTLED ON THAT!!!! :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

:wink:

SO AM I !!!!

:madspit: i mean :up:

:wink:

MOFO Time: 0.34 - 0.44 ( and then repeated several times :wink: )

Thats just a bad ass effect from Mr. Evans. Its not a solo but it still belongs in this thread.

What do you say Blahblahblah ???,, A :madspit: or a :up:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo Appreciation

yimou said:

MOFO Time: 0.34 - 0.44 ( and then repeated several times :wink: )

Thats just a bad ass effect from Mr. Evans. Its not a solo but it still belongs in this thread.

What do you say Blahblahblah ???,, A :madspit: or a :up:

Excellent stuff, and you are not going to believe this, I was going to put that there at some point after 'bitching' with you!! :ohmy: Possibly in a different way, though [read on, if you please]!

Slightly different, I've always enjoyed the bit where he slams on that pitch shifter and goes doooownn the up before going into that brilliant little bit with the delay before Bono sings his 'Mother...Am I still your son?' line.

Absolutely superb! Especially live, where he [quite simply] craps all over the 'Pop' version and makes you wish they'd made a better mix of the song and released it instead of Discotheque!!

Either from Mexico City or MTV Europe Awards '97. Know any better? Please let me know I'd love to hear!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Solo Appreciation

blahblahblah said:

Excellent stuff, and you are not going to believe this, I was going to put that there at some point after 'bitching' with you!! :ohmy: Possibly in a different way, though [read on, if you please]!

Slightly different, I've always enjoyed the bit where he slams on that pitch shifter and goes doooownn the up before going into that brilliant little bit with the delay before Bono sings his 'Mother...Am I still your son?' line.

Absolutely superb! Especially live, where he [quite simply] craps all over the 'Pop' version and makes you wish they'd made a better mix of the song and released it instead of Discotheque!!

Either from Mexico City or MTV Europe Awards '97. Know any better? Please let me know I'd love to hear!

:up:

The version from Leeds rocks hard.

Haha! I was praying "Please don't say Leeds!" :wink: since I have that too, hehe...

Back
Top Bottom