Solo Albums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge could probably make a great solo album. Or he could produce a great album; I really think Edge will head to producing once U2 call it quits.

IMO, they haven't done solo albums yet for all of the reasons stated b4 this post. However, once U2 calls it quits, I could really see 3 out of the 4 creating solo work. Bono, has become a crooner at heart. Edge, would create some crazy album with all sorts of guitars and technological enhancements and would sing as well. I think that Adam would eventually make a low profile jazz record. Larry, will never make a solo album and will just reside in his palace in Dublin and occasionally make an appearance on harley.

OnFire said:
They each did solo work that was thrown together into a single album. It had some great songs in it but had a kinda overproduced sound and wasn't as warmly received as other albums.

They called that one Pop.

Yey im buying that album next week with my birthday money! :yes: :eeklaugh:

Happy birthday Kate, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I really do like that album but I thought it could have been better than it was.

When I posted earlier I was thinking about some article I read somewhere (Uncut, I think) where Edge was listening to the tracks in the studio and saying out loud that something was missing but he could'nt figure out what it was. Then one of the studio engineers chimed in that the missing ingredient was, "the band".

Back
Top Bottom