Solar, March 9, 2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swandiver

War Child
That's what a radio station out of Indianapolis said on my way home last night. Isn't "Solar" the rumored name earlier this year with the fake album cover that was making the rounds?

hey im near indy, im surprised an indy station would have u2 news. and yes, that was the name with the fake album cover.

Well, it was WTTS, which I think is Indy. I figured they'd gotten hold of *old* info. Had to smile because I knew I'd heard it all before!

when do we get a title of the album?
the corrs have an album due out on 29th March and have already given out the title of the album

Looks like its going to be June 14 according to some news from Germany. If its still March though, we should be hearing the first song on the radio and the first video in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Oh my, until yesterday cd-starts.de had the 8th of March listed as release date. June - i can`t believe we should have to wait that long. :sad:

some official news would be really really good!

:wink: Well, i just went over to the u2tour.de-forum and saw that a moderator of them e-mailed cd-starts.de that a March-release is not realistic, that "Solar" was a joke and that we could expect an early summer release. > so now we all know where June 14 comes from and how reliable it is!!

Back
Top Bottom