SOI Promotional Apearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmmm
Will they be singing and speaking in Italian?
I must get one of those translator protocol droids.
One that speaks in italian and Bocce.
Too many languages in this galaxy :lol:

Yes tell us, why would people want another U2 album?

Last edited:
I am not getting any good reception from this side of Europe.
Perhaps someone unplugged the satelite TV and Bono´s microfone so he won´t try
to sell us the new record.

"We're doomed" - C3PO

Wow, is anyone else watching? I think they might have just hit it out of the park with an acoustic Miracle. It was really, really good. :shifty:

Bono was pretty passionate in The Miracle, but in case he and Edge forgot, they're only half the band and this a very underwhelming "hey look we're geezers now" way to start the promo tour.

Anyone been able to figure out if anything new or interesting has been said during the interview? Hard to follow with the translation over the top but what I've caught has sounded like the usual stuff.

I can't tell. Someone give him a guitar strap so he can stand up! Bono looked like he was wishing Edge would stand too.

There were some good stories about Pavorotti I haven't heard before, Ax. Apparently he liked to play doctor and gave Edge a prescription for a chest cold once. :lol:

do you think Bono has like breathing issues or something?

I think he's trying too hard, look at his neck while singing :ohmy:

Maybe the key is too high

I thought Bono sounded great,i much prefer the full band version though

On one hand I can see what they are trying to do but...

No.

EBW had it's moments though.

It wouldnt surprise me if all the promos were done like this. At the end of the day 26 million people have the full band version,now their trying to get people to buy something they havent got which is the 2nd deluxe disc.

I thought their chemistry during Miracle was great. That performance really undercuts the whole "U2 are tired of each other" myth.

Back
Top Bottom