SOE 33: Bono to open the batting on new album, Larry to keep wicket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the very least, we will hear the Jacknife Lee remix of The Blackout in a couple of days.

Yeah I'm actually looking forward to that. Its my favourite of the new tracks so far and I remember loving his Vertigo remixes back in the day.

https://www.hotpress.com/U2/news/On...s-Latest-Limited-Edition-12Inch/21313415.html

On a related note one place in Dublin will be getting the 12" and i have the morning off so may try my luck simply to get myself excited for this album haha been more interested in when the European dates are up to be honest.

Last edited:
Countdown to the first poster who listens to that six second clip fifty times, like a bunch of us did with eight seconds of Vertigo in 2004.

I look forward to your hot takes, intrepid obsessive listener.

I don't think they're hiding the fact that they sampled/borrowed/etc the riff. Didn't they talk about it in an interview?
They did. That’s true. But if you tease the album with a 5 second snippet which is not your own original work then I really have my concerns either about their marketing or about the quality of their work.

Back
Top Bottom