SOE 33: Bono to open the batting on new album, Larry to keep wicket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For anyone wondering, it is a phone streaming as the record plays, not direct audio. But, uh, holy crap.

nice edge solo. HEEEY NOW do you know my name.......great! small drum solo, very cool. definite change in second half of song, "free yourself to be yourself" lyric great end.

I guess when he ends the live stream you can rip from facebook... (like happened with u2's blackout stream)

so far— halfway through my second listen, i'd say there is something for everybody in blue crackdom to appreciate. think you guys are gonna like it. i'll try to have link up when it's over. never done this before, any suggestions on places to upload?

so far— halfway through my second listen, i'd say there is something for everybody in blue crackdom to appreciate. think you guys are gonna like it. i'll try to have link up when it's over. never done this before, any suggestions on places to upload?

Dropbox?

This guy is playing hero ball with that visualizer.

U2 Fan Hall of Fame first round ballot

So I haven’t listened, because I’m waiting until Friday when I get the record. But it seems like this is their best effort since ATYCLB?

yes feel the same! if they had just dropped the album on us without any previews we would all love it more.

I'm getting a HTDAAB-level vibe. Less low lows than NLOTH and SOI, and the highs can hold their own with any of the highs since those of ATYCLB.

But that's a very very hasty first listen impression.

Back
Top Bottom