SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, U2 are trying to destroy America. Why? Bono said it twice. I am now convinced. Also, something about U2 carrying umbrellas when there's no rain should convince you.

screw all this release shit, people. Extinction event? 9/11? Or 11/9? You tell me. 11/9 is a Thursday. Thursday is often confused with Tuesday. Tuesday is known for Tacos. Taco Tuesday...don't pretend like you don't know this. Tacos are from Mexico. U2 was just in Mexico. U2 filmed a video in Mexico. Immigrants are from Mexico. The beginning of The Best Thing video is a reading of the New Colossus, about immigrants. The aliens landed in the New. Mexico. Bono is an alien...that isn't real hair, and he is always covering his lizard eyes. The lizards run the illumanati (I refuse to capitalize it because they do keyword searches to find out who knows).

Extinction Event, a BlackOut from EMPS. EMPs before a nuke...they tried to warn us with their album telling us how to dismantle an atomic bomb...you think that shit was songs? C'mon...you've listened to U2 before. You think Yahweh was the same U2 that did Achtung Baby? Jesus...it was code.

But we failed to see...and now be ready...Taco Thursday is coming. This guy sees it...and you all futz on about bananas while the truth is right there.

screw all this release shit, people. Extinction event? 9/11? Or 11/9? You tell me. 11/9 is a Thursday. Thursday is often confused with Tuesday. Tuesday is known for Tacos. Taco Tuesday...don't pretend like you don't know this. Tacos are from Mexico. U2 was just in Mexico. U2 filmed a video in Mexico. Immigrants are from Mexico. The beginning of The Best Thing video is a reading of the New Colossus, about immigrants. The aliens landed in the New. Mexico. Bono is an alien...that isn't real hair, and he is always covering his lizard eyes. The lizards run the illumanati (I refuse to capitalize it because they do keyword searches to find out who knows).

Extinction Event, a BlackOut from EMPS. EMPs before a nuke...they tried to warn us with their album telling us how to dismantle an atomic bomb...you think that shit was songs? C'mon...you've listened to U2 before. You think Yahweh was the same U2 that did Achtung Baby? Jesus...it was code.

But we failed to see...and now be ready...Taco Thursday is coming. This guy sees it...and you all futz on about bananas while the truth is right there.

Wide Awake, sheeple!

5636789149_b1af150806_b.jpg

World Series setlist party time!

1.) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
2.) Desire

I'm still watching on delay on my DVR, so I'm 30 min behind.

World Series setlist party time!

2.) Desire

I'm still watching on delay on my DVR, so I'm 30 min behind.

3. Elevation (again)

I wish they'd branch out, play fucking Promenade for gods sake

2.) Desire
3.) Elevation
4. ) Where the Streets Have No Name

Are we really getting better "setlists" on here for some fucking baseball broadcast than for the final leg of JT30?

2.) Desire
3.) Elevation
5.) Desire

Are we really getting better "setlists" on here for some fucking baseball broadcast than for the final leg of JT30?

Wouldnt be hard but why simgle out the final leg? Setlist wise the whole tour was a non event. You had 11 JT songs + pretty much nothing of interest. Had to be there I guess.

Wouldnt be hard but why simgle out the final leg? Setlist wise the whole tour was a non event. You had 11 JT songs + pretty much nothing of interest. Had to be there I guess.

I meant people posting the set. There were no setlist parties at all for the last shows. Yet now we have running updates from some baseball game.

These mini “setlist parties” for the World Series are so much more fun and exciting than the JT tour. I mean, they left Streets off the setlist for the first 2 night (first time since 88, no?) only to come back night 3 with it!!

I expect you to update your site accordingly!!!

2.) Desire

3.) Elevation

5.) Desire

That’s some balls to close with Desire x2 but go out on a high note.

I meant people posting the set. There were no setlist parties at all for the last shows. Yet now we have running updates from some baseball game.

There was no sense in have setlist parties for a pretty static setlist (even by U2's standards).

There was no sense in have setlist parties for a pretty static setlist (even by U2's standards).

That sure didn't stop us back in the day. Past tours with long runs of static sets just induced off-topic shitposting. Quite something to have not even a thread.

But yeah, there really was no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom