SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-25-2017, 03:09 PM   #46
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 59,950
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaand it's ruined.
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 03:14 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,973
Local Time: 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Aaaaaaaaaaand it's ruined.
No shit...
__________________

Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 03:45 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
popacrobat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: this house
Posts: 9,866
Local Time: 11:30 PM
curious if Fox continues its U2 tie in for the World Series tonight.
popacrobat is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:05 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,973
Local Time: 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by popacrobat View Post
curious if Fox continues its U2 tie in for the World Series tonight.
I took that as a good sign that SOE promotion is beginning in earnest!
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:24 PM   #50
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 38,941
Local Time: 08:30 PM
"I see five bananas/but I only see/one way in" - Peeling To Stuff Shit
lazarus is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #51
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 25,044
Local Time: 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Thee Dog View Post
I took that as a good sign that SOE promotion is beginning in earnest!


Hopefully! It would make sense to get the info out there this week for sure but no one really knows when at this point.
mikal is online now  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:26 PM   #52
New Yorker
 
Gonna Run 2 U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,721
Local Time: 03:30 AM
SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas

We've all been waiting for this album since the day of SOI's release in Bono's message to fans. I sincerely hope there's a handful of songs that hit home for me. It's been quite the wait through everything that's gone on the past 3 years.
Gonna Run 2 U is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:30 PM   #53
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,027
Local Time: 01:30 PM
It’s hard to disagree that there are signs from the live versions of TLTTGYA and The Blackout that this feels like a step up from SOI - which I thought was probably their best since Attyclub as a whole album.

I know that is a sweeping statement based on not much, but there are qualities in those songs, X factors that have been missing in the last 2 albums.
dan_smee is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:38 PM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
CosmoKramer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3,230
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_smee View Post
It’s hard to disagree that there are signs from the live versions of TLTTGYA and The Blackout that this feels like a step up from SOI - which I thought was probably their best since Attyclub as a whole album.

I know that is a sweeping statement based on not much, but there are qualities in those songs, X factors that have been missing in the last 2 albums.


This is exactly how I feel at the moment and I can’t way to hear them properly!
CosmoKramer is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:40 PM   #55
Blue Crack Supplier
 
lazarus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 38,941
Local Time: 08:30 PM
No more "Attyclub" for god's sake.
lazarus is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:43 PM   #56
Refugee
 
kiwilad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Malmsbury Villa
Posts: 1,474
Local Time: 03:30 PM
U2 need to show love for their fans by calling one of their remixes The Banana Mix.
Or havinga banana 'easter egg' in a photo/interview.
Eating one on a talk show.

Come on lads. I know you read this forum fastidiously.
kiwilad is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 04:43 PM   #57
ONE
love, blood, life
 
dan_smee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canberra, Australia
Posts: 13,027
Local Time: 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
No more "Attyclub" for god's sake.


I was trying to lure Cobbler back in here because things are getting too positive.
dan_smee is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 05:29 PM   #58
Refugee
 
RoKKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,834
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Seems appropriate that this is going to be the thread we actually will get an album announcement in
RoKKeR is online now  
Old 10-25-2017, 05:38 PM   #59
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
womanfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: moons of Zooropa
Posts: 4,278
Local Time: 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonna Run 2 U View Post
We've all been waiting for this album since the day of SOI's release in Bono's message to fans. I sincerely hope there's a handful of songs that hit home for me. It's been quite the wait through everything that's gone on the past 3 years.

It has been crazy.
The Apple thing.
The Paris attacks and concert.
The thought we were getting a quick follow up.
Thinking there was going to be a quick, few city stops on a JT tour.
Tour extended.
Then again.
Then again.
Little Things played on tour.
Possible album cover displayed.
Kygo mix of TBT.
Thinking another one off single or some announcement was imminent.
Heard a cat video
Adam declared SOE being born
they made up an excuse about rethinking the album after Trump,
Blackout FB live,
TBT released,
bunch of different versions and videos.
Fallon performance
Track listing getting whittled down,
GOOYOW video clip,
tour wrapping,
U2 played 7 times during the World Series.... now what?

I’m sure I’m missing a lot.
womanfish is offline  
Old 10-25-2017, 05:40 PM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 59,950
Local Time: 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
It has been crazy.
The Apple thing.
The Paris attacks and concert.
The thought we were getting a quick follow up.
Thinking there was going to be a quick, few city stops on a JT tour.
Tour extended.
Then again.
Then again.
Little Things played on tour.
Possible album cover displayed.
Kygo mix of TBT.
Thinking another one off single or some announcement was imminent.
Heard a cat video
Adam declared SOE being born
they made up an excuse about rethinking the album after Trump,
Blackout FB live,
TBT released,
bunch of different versions and videos.
Fallon performance
Track listing getting whittled down,
GOOYOW video clip,
tour wrapping,
U2 played 7 times during the World Series.... now what?

I’m sure I’m missing a lot.
Bananas. You forgot the bananas.
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com