SOE 30: With a Fanscore of 5 Bananas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like the same color as the blue Google Pixel XL that I never got around to buying.

Not sure how to embed images using tapatalk... but u2start has an image from amazon of the album sleeve and contents View attachment 11521

I like it a lot and happy there is color. The picture itself is very “meh” but I like this cover more than SOI, NLOTH and Bomb(a picture so bad it looks like it might have actually been a sketch done by a middle school kid).

The blue framing on the cover is odd.

looks like this is only the deluxe edition. check out the regular CD sleeve

u2songs | Songs of Experience Extra Deluxe Box |

extradeluxe.jpg

I'm glad the 12 album tracks seems to be confirmed now. Only question outside of the running order is whether Little Things title was changed to "There Is A Light"

It took me a second realize it said "mentoring day" above the hand job headline. That made it twice as funny for me!

I think it all looks great.

I likely won't be buying the deluxe set but excited for those who collect vinyl.

Last time the band did a non-vinyl special edition with the bonus disc so I wonder if there will be an intermediate option?

"This is no time not to be alive"...

I think it's a lyric of the first song of the album: "Love is all we have left"... if i'm correct that's the text below the line "This is no time not to be alive"

Great cover. Like the blue border. Blue is taking over the yellow theme from SOI.

But.....why isn't there an official announcement yet! Maybe it will drop on december 1 without announcement.
And I'm a bit disappointed that there is no mention of a deluxeversion with two cd's..... Hoping there's no acoustic material on it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom