SOE 28 - This is Meaningless. We're not getting anything newsworthy for a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note. There was a mention of something over at @U2 that someone had mentioned that Lady Gaga would be on Summer of Love, and that there is a "roaring pre-chorus"

Like the sound of that, But Take it with a boulder of salt.

Oh for fucks sake...

DLdMh3EUIAIORg0

Somebody talk to this man.

Oh for fucks sake...

DLdMh3EUIAIORg0

It’s amazing how one could go from cool looking sunglasses and leather jacket to old lady in a hat club in a matter of 6 years.

I mean, will we be like that one day? Where we wake up and say “hat with colorful feathers? Fuck it, I’m game”

It’s amazing how one could go from cool looking sunglasses and leather jacket to old lady in a hat club in a matter of 6 years.

I mean, will we be like that one day? Where we wake up and say “hat with colorful feathers? Fuck it, I’m game”

He looked pretty damn good during SOI. Didn't love the blazer. But the aviators were one of his best glasses choices.
So really he deteriorated into this in about 2 years...

He looked pretty damn good during SOI. Didn't love the blazer. But the aviators were one of his best glasses choices.
So really he deteriorated into this in about 2 years...

Yeah.. the vid below was only a little over three years ago. Did he have a falling out with his stylist or something? lol The aviators are timeless and fit him so much better. Even the haircut wasn't too bad.

I see everyone has purged his 80s mullet from their memories.

Ummm... There was also the platinum blonde hair, so he's been pretty suspect since 360.

oh shit. Forgot about that. :|

Also, there are lots of photos of the video shoot. There must be some audio out there right???
Or maybe when people looked at Bono and his fancy hat, they stood stunned and dropped their phones...

So we must be getting that song around October 20th with the album details. At least that's my guess.

Yeah.. the vid below was only a little over three years ago. Did he have a falling out with his stylist or something? lol The aviators are timeless and fit him so much better. Even the haircut wasn't too bad.

Sadly there’s about ten years between 2014 Bono and 2017 Bono.

Oh for fucks sake...

DLdMh3EUIAIORg0

Here is the article from Gente.
https://www.pressreader.com/mexico/mural/20171006/282501478842629

I can not copy and paste the text into a translator... Can any of our Spanish speaking friends take a look and see if there is anything of note in this article?
Any description of the songs sound?

Speaking of, someone needs to get some damn audio!

my Spanish sucks, but pretty sure the article talks about the video trying to evoke a Mexico street party? On a rooftop, again, incidentally .

I think this getup is just supposed to be in line with the visual style of the video.. over the top, fun, etc. Something about mixing "the modern and mythical" Mexico. I dont think it's Bono's new look or anything

Last edited:
he looks cute - kind of like puss in boots in Shrek, a cool cat in a hat, what's not to love? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom