SOE- 27: And SOE it Begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone please let me know when they are on as I am using my data from my phone. I will click the link once their on. Thank you

Last edited:
I've just woke up for work uk time, has the jimmy fallon show not even happened yet ?? What time is it in America? And why don't you Americans sleep :) you lot watch tv to god knows what time:)

I expected to wake up and see all the YouTube clips

You know things are running late when you have to set your DVR for the program after The Tonight Show AND the program after that in order to record U2's appearance.

What an inauspicious start to the SOE promotional campaign - an appearance on The Tonight Show that no one will see.

You know things are running late when you have to set your DVR for the program after The Tonight Show AND the program after that in order to record U2's appearance.

What an inauspicious start to SOE promotional campaign - an appearance on The Tonight Show that no one will see.

Why is it on so late?

Is there any links so I can watch it on my phone?uk link?

Why is it on so late?

Is there any links so I can watch it on my phone?uk link?

The NFL season kicked off on NBC, and of course those games go 3 1/2 hrs.

Pretty awesome performance of "Bullet the Blue Sky". North Korea visuals, a diatribe against Trump... where is this on the tour???

The NFL season kicked off on NBC, and of course those games go 3 1/2 hrs.

Pretty awesome performance of "Bullet the Blue Sky". North Korea visuals, a diatribe against Trump... where is this on the tour???

Our football only last 90 minutes :)

Pretty wide-ranging interview for the amount of time they had, although I've heard Jimmy tell that story about being pulled up to perform with the band at MSG before, so that was kind of a waste.

Bono did seem to be having fun with the words though. Adam looked a bit... strange after it was over. He let out a big sigh like he wasn't overly happy

Fallon ratings are almost certainly going to be dreadful considering the show didn't start until 1 AM.

Maybe it's just me but in general the band's body language during and after TBT on Fallon just gave me a feeling like they're not in love with this arrangement or something just seems a little off. Bono crossed his arms immediately after Fallon shook his hand. Adam was cracking smiles after Bullet but not one smile after TBT. Add in Edge's waffling back & forth during the interview about the album being done/ not done/ done I think was truly hesitation and not just for show.

Fallon ratings are almost certainly going to be dreadful considering the show didn't start until 1 AM.

I think the band / U2 mgmt made a terrible terrible mistake booking Fallon tonight of all nights to debut the lead single. Had they chosen Colbert also logistically wise being in NYC after the Buffalo show they would've gotten on much earlier & also gained the non-football Tv crowd. And then be at the tail end when people are tuned out or falling asleep. Giant headscratcher. I love these guys but for all the perfection they strive for this was not well thought out.

Face orange like a rose bush, skin as thin as
an orange crush. Lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom